Around the League Thread | Playoffs 🏒

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
Just got home from work what the hell is happening in the Avs Jets game, I turn the game on and instantly the jets score their seventh

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
even his regular season was a mess he was at .897
I guess what I mean is I thought that he was supposed to be an up and coming star when he was in New York and then he plays for Colorado and he plays like this?

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
When Demko was injured, many ppl refused to acknowledged the fact that the team was playing fine but DeSmith and Silovs were both terrible
I think by the end, most people realized it lol.

DeSmith is probably gone in the summer, or at the very least he cost himself a few million.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I think by the end, most people realized it lol.

DeSmith is probably gone in the summer, or at the very least he cost himself a few million.

He basically guaranteed his current contract or even less is all he'll be offered. Prior to that, I honestly thought he might get low end starter money (3M-ish range) with how he was playing.

yea

We need an upgrade in backup, i dont trust Silovs

Ehh. I'm okay with a mediocre backup. It sucks but we need to find spots we're able to be a little cheap on. Backup goaltender is probably the easiest option. Granted, if we can find a cheap option. No reason not to take a flyer on him.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Man, if Georgeiv plays for the Canucks

Most of the blames would have wrongfully gone to the defence instead of him
I think it's a mix and not simply a goalie issue. Colorado has done a horrible job protecting the middle of the ice and prime scoring areas. If you have a below average goalie you probably shouldn't be playing pond hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad