Around the League Thread | Stop f***ing crying, bro, this isn’t Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
did anyone watch any of the Rangers series? I know I saw criticism from Washington’s coach for Ovie after one of the games, but I’m wondering if he was bad the entire series.
Ovie is totally cooked. He would probably be retired if he weren't chasing down the goal scoring record.

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
did anyone watch any of the Rangers series? I know I saw criticism from Washington’s coach for Ovie after one of the games, but I’m wondering if he was bad the entire series.
I didn't. Apparently the Rags were underwhelming and the Caps put up a fight in every game. They didn't get blown out at all. Apparently Ovi was the worst player by far and looked like he didn't give a shit and was playing in an old timers league. 5 shots in 4 games and 0 points.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
IMG_0141.jpeg

I know this board hates the gambling ads… this is plastered over the entire highlight package? Holy

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
View attachment 861584

I know this board hates the gambling ads… this is plastered over the entire highlight package? Holy
Gambling addiction has skyrocketed, and suicides among gambling addicts have skyrocketed. They need to ban this garbage. Sports gambling has gotten out of hand.

At the time, I thought that auditing the shot totals and making sure all the "on-paper" statistics were 100% correct was cool and a good initiative. It turns out the real reason they started auditing statistics is for f***ing gambling.

So sad :confused: people are starting to gamble at a waaaaaaaaay earlier age now too.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Makar has already said he will lawyer up and go after hockey Canada if they try and hold that ruling.

He wont be banned

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
I enjoy reading the kvetching on the Oilers board when theystruggle, but I will concur with others here who have noted that their out of town thread is...dark. Like it feels like there's some genuine misery and possible unhinged darkness behind the way they obsess over and talk about our team.

One poster stands out whom I have seen claim with a straight face that when Calgary was doing better than the Oilers a couple of years ago it was because they had gotten all of their wins against the Eastern conference and those teams weren't trying because it was just Calgary, but that they tried much harder against Edmonton. Yup, in the NHL.

The endless ranting about 'PDO' this and "fraud" that. And saying Nashville doesn't even deserve a team because of their loss today...

In that vein I say, 'ten shots for Edmonton? PDO FRAUDS'.

Man I hope the Kings come back in this one.

FTR, I want to reinforce that it's bad form to antagonize over there. You reflect poorly on our fanbase when you do so.

Enjoy it quietly like a gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad