Around the NHL — Episode XLXVI

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Oilers really have no excuses given who Vancouver's playing in goal.

Well, that goalie has stolen yet another game after a shaky start.

A lot of you guys in this very thread supported the Zibby trade back then because Brassard was a better fit for Bobby Ryan.

I have the proof also.

Bro you weren't even a member then so maybe sit this one out. Also, it's not up to us to have any foresight, that's on the GM.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Nice comeback by Florida. I like the Bruins, but at this point I'd rather them get knocked out because the Czech national team needs Pasta's firepower at the worlds right now (and potentially Zacha) (and also can Carolina just lose already so we can get Nečas too thanks)

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Lindholm drew a penalty, score the PP goal, and then won the center ice face all in the span of 30 seconds

Clutch. Need. Would look good in Ottawa

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Seeing the damage the Lindholm, Joshua, Garland line is doing in the playoffs and we have Pinto/Grieg to start if they can get a big body that can just explode opposition players we could have a line that defines the team.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Bennett not getting suspended is hilarious. Florida were propped up by the refs during their run last year and now this year.

Beech

What A Wonderful Day
Nov 25, 2020
Time expires, McJesus gets cross checked in the back and as he falls gets a stick in the face.

Should the 20 on 20 brawl not still be on this morning?

From 1979 to 1987, should anyone so much as look side ways at Gretzky, you had to protect against the fans jumping on the ice to pummel the opposition.

Edmonton.. Ken Holland.. bring up some Neanderthal. Some mutant.. Some killer.. Find some guy who can skate and is doing 50-60 for mass murder. See if you can have him on a day furlough from the Kingston Pen. Or whatever high risk jail in Alberta.. Although you would do us a favour by taking ours.

Quinn Hughes should be in the hospital now.

Beech

What A Wonderful Day
Nov 25, 2020
Bennett not getting suspended is hilarious. Florida were propped up by the refs during their run last year and now this year.
NO.... it is not the Panthers that are being rewarded.

It is Boston being punished.

Boston began complaining about refereeing in round one., And early on.. Then Jack Edwards and his Coward comment about Kozari. The same Kozari that was nearly killed a few weeks earlier in a Collison in Colorado.

NEVER f*** WITH REFs... we should know that here.

I assumed that old Gary B. would get a call from his biggest backer and powerful owner, Jeremy Jacobs.. But it does not look like it. Gary may not want teh battle with his refs.. I wonder if their CBA is ending.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Another Carolina ass PP where they give up an odd man rush. whoever is in charge of this PP does not deserve a job in the league.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The long reach of Jordan Staal

Haven't seen Carolina turn the puck over so carelessly the way they are against the Rangers

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
Avs looked like they might win a few cups a couple years ago. But with Kadri leaving, then Landeskog getting hurt and now all this uncertainty with Nichushkin… might not be able to ice a team that good again.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Another goal by Johnston

Man looking at the talent taken after Boucher is incredible. What a pathetic pick, has he played 30 games in 2 years?

How can people be this bad at their jobs
I’m all for crapping on Dorion and Mann but absolute busts after Boucher outnumber hits 5 to 1. Awful draft.

Reactions: Rodzilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad