GDT: Avalanche at Stars (Game 5): Do We Really Have To?

Who plays their final game for the Avalanche tonight?

• Andrew Cogliano

Votes: 57 62.6%
  • Ross Colton

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Jonathan Drouin

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Brandon Duhaime

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • Joel Kiviranta

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • Nikolai Kovalenko

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Artturi Lehkonen

• Casey Mittelstadt

• player not found

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Zach Parise

Votes: 63 69.2%
  • Mikko Rantanen

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Yakov Trenin

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • Miles Wood

• Samuel Girard

• Jack Johnson

Votes: 55 60.4%
  • Caleb Jones

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Josh Manson

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Sean Walker

Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Alexandar Georgiev

Votes: 20 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
EPIC GDT! Should've made the poll public, though. :sarcasm:

Not sure if the Avs have the heart to win tonight or not. But either way, it's been a pleasure watching the games all season long and following along with y'all in these GDTs.

I don't wanna be depressed on my birthday so we gotta win this one and I can drink away my sorrow ok Friday lol
Happy birthday buddy!

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
14-2 Stras.

Gieogiev pulled halfway through the 1st, Annunen pulled halfway through 2nd, and Georgiev pulled again halfway through the 3rd. Stras pull Otter with under 2 to play, and Duchene comes out in his old unipron Avs jersey and scores twice into the open net cause he feels bad for his old mates. Johnston, Seguin, Heiskanen, and Pavelski all have hat tricks + 3 assists. Roberston has 11 assists.

After the game, Bednar immediately retires. Landeskog retires. Makar demands to be traded to Calgary, and only Calgary. Mikko smokes heaters during his postgame interview and says he's playing in the Liiga next year. Toews announces he's had a concussion for the last 2 years and the Avs forced him to play. Mack rides the bike... for a week straight.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I'm going to try a new thing to, erm bring them luck or something.

I'll sleep through this one. Chances are, half the team will as well.

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
1715804536395.png

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
I'm just glad I have the PGA championship to watch tomorrow morning. That will take the sting out of this postseason collapse.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
14-2 Stras.

Gieogiev pulled halfway through the 1st, Annunen pulled halfway through 2nd, and Georgiev pulled again halfway through the 3rd. Stras pull Otter with under 2 to play, and Duchene comes out in his old unipron Avs jersey and scores twice into the open net cause he feels bad for his old mates. Johnston, Seguin, Heiskanen, and Pavelski all have hat tricks + 3 assists. Roberston has 11 assists.

After the game, Bednar immediately retires. Landeskog retires. Makar demands to be traded to Calgary, and only Calgary. Mikko smokes heaters during his postgame interview and says he's playing in the Liiga next year. Toews announces he's had a concussion for the last 2 years and the Avs forced him to play. Mack rides the bike... for a week straight.
Also Mittelstadt wants to prove the Avs that he can be next Kadri, cross checks Seguin in the head and gets suspended 10 games

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I get teams losing in the playoffs because they got outplayed, or goalie'd, or bounces didn't go their way, etc.

The Avs are the first team I have seen in a long, long time that I feel has completely given up and quit on a series. You can see it in real time. I cannot remember any series where a team quit.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Because of my addiction
Don't you mean sleep disorder?

I get teams losing in the playoffs because they got outplayed, or goalie'd, or bounces didn't go their way, etc.

The Avs are the first team I have seen in a long, long time that I feel has completely given up and quit on a series. You can see it in real time. I cannot remember any series where a team quit.
I think Winnipeg versus Vegas last season qualifies.

• Haha
Reactions: wayninja

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If that's too much of an effort for you I know a guy who could give you something to help.
I put up as much effort as the Avs have in this series:sarcasm:

You know what the say…. You are what you cheer for

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
I think the Avs are going to use Parise and being completely outclassed last game as a rallying point. And a big f*** you to nichuskin as a rallying point. I’m not even joking. This series is far from over and I think Dallas is about to be put back on the heels big time. I legit believe that we go to seven and win the seventh.

Avs are gonna smoke them tonight bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad