Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

mack74

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2023
Kamloops, BC
Hello gents, I hope your Wednesday is going well! It might be a bit too late to find one, but I’ve been really searching for a White Adidas Prime Green Jersey with Lehkonen’s name and number, so far to no avail. I was looking to go through Hockey Authentic’s website to get one made up, but they are out of stock currently. I already have Prime Green MacKinnon and Makar jerseys, but would love to add an away jersey to the collection before Fanatics fully takes over.

That being said, would any of you be able to recommend somewhere I could buy a proper high quality away jersey with the proper font/good stitching etc? I’d even be willing to e-transfer one of you guys in Denver to grab one from the team shop and ship it up here!

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Hello gents, I hope your Wednesday is going well! It might be a bit too late to find one, but I’ve been really searching for a White Adidas Prime Green Jersey with Lehkonen’s name and number, so far to no avail. I was looking to go through Hockey Authentic’s website to get one made up, but they are out of stock currently. I already have Prime Green MacKinnon and Makar jerseys, but would love to add an away jersey to the collection before Fanatics fully takes over.

That being said, would any of you be able to recommend somewhere I could buy a proper high quality away jersey with the proper font/good stitching etc? I’d even be willing to e-transfer one of you guys in Denver to grab one from the team shop and ship it up here!
Did you check out Cool Hockey? If not, give them a look.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom

Proper font as in you want it reverse kiss cut (the burgundy outline is sitting on top of the blue numbering) instead of stacked? Get a blank from BenH on either rebound jerseys or eBay (or try SportsK if he doesn’t have one in your size) and then wait until the summer when they reopen send ins and send the blank to Hockey Authentic

You just want it to look more or less right and get it soonish? Order it from Cool Hockey or Altitude Authentics (you’ll get dinged with duty if it’s from Altitude but their quality is more consistent than Cool Hockey). If you get it from Cool Hockey then try plugging in the code POOL75APR (if that doesn’t work then POOL50APR should)

Reactions: mack74

mack74

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2023
Kamloops, BC
Proper font as in you want it reverse kiss cut (the burgundy outline is sitting on top of the blue numbering) instead of stacked? Get a blank from BenH on either rebound jerseys or eBay (or try SportsK if he doesn’t have one in your size) and then wait until the summer when they reopen send ins and send the blank to Hockey Authentic

You just want it to look more or less right and get it soonish? Order it from Cool Hockey or Altitude Authentics (you’ll get dinged with duty if it’s from Altitude but their quality is more consistent than Cool Hockey). If you get it from Cool Hockey then try plugging in the code POOL75APR (if that doesn’t work then POOL50APR should)
Wow awesome info, thank you! I’ll look into those options. What would you recommend between Kiss Cut vs. Stacked? I imagine stacked is the more premium of the two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad