Post-Game Talk: Avs 5 - Jets 1, Avs lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Next game

Brosoit-the team gives a shit more in front of him.
Ehlers Scheifele villardi
KC Monahan Perfetti

Was our most successful line up.
Let’s try it for the last game of the season!!! :sarcasm:
So many similarities from previous playoff series.
Win game 1.
Lose 3 in a row.
Game 5 is usually the biggest embarrassment. We’ll see.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Awful penalty kill and power play all year. Huge regression in defensive commitment since the all star break. All major warning signs that we were told were being overblown.

Are we good to panic now or should we wait until we fail to show up on Tuesday? Inquiring Chicken Littles want to know.
I guess if you piss and moan long enough, you'll eventually be right. Right?

Reactions: thereturn

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Hey I didn't know the Brandon Wheat Kings Midgets made the Telus Cup... !!! On TSN right now...

Losing against Magog... not surprising

But quite the feat for a small center...

:clap:

Reactions: WaveRaven

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Chevy built a team that could win in the regular season, but they lack the mentality and intensity required for the playoffs. They lose most puck battles, make a series of mental errors and Hellebuyck eventually loses focus and folds. He’s good for the first 10 minutes or so.

Morrissey usually carries this team, and I usually like Demelo and Dillon’s game. After that, ugh on the defense (yeah I know they won the Jennings but the playoffs are a different animal). Don’t get me started on our second line either.

Put in Perfetti for Toffoli and start Brossoit next game. Our only chance is if we get Georgie second guessing himself again.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
So when was the last time the Jets won a playoff game after losing one in the series? 2020 against Calgary?

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
The Aves are a pro org - they don't f*** around.
The Jets have more work to do on that front starting with wanting it - if they don't, find some players that do.
Bones likely done - not that it matters - the problems lie much deeper.
That's enough hockey for me in 2024 - enjoy your summers

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Very very bad performance by the Jets. No heart, guts, or passion, and this will be another "typical" early round exit from the playoffs. Oh well. Very disappointing.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Chevy built a team that could win in the regular season, but they lack the mentality and intensity required for the playoffs. They lose most puck battles, make a series of mental errors and Hellebuyck eventually loses focus and folds. He’s good for the first 10 minutes or so.

Morrissey usually carries this team, and I usually like Demelo and Dillon’s game. After that, ugh on the defense (yeah I know they won the Jennings but the playoffs are a different animal). Don’t get me started on our second line either.

Put in Perfetti for Toffoli and start Brossoit next game. Our only chance is if we get Georgie second guessing himself again.
Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad