White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
giphy.gif

AussieBomberJet

Dec 28, 2017
Northern Beaches, Queensland
Remember how so many people thought this team finally turned a corner this year? Well it didn't. Same ol' Jekyll and Hyde underperforming-when-it-matter Jets. What will it take for this team to finally turn the corner to be truly competitive in the playoffs?

Oh well, at least it won't be a sweep exit out of the first round. Sigh.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
A couple years ago I said this and was flamed heavily, I wonder if anything changed:

“I wish the Jets cared even half as much as some of the posters on here.”

Are we looking at another no effort game when facing elimination?

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The Aves are a pro org - they don't f*** around.
The Jets have more work to do on that front starting with wanting it - if they don't, find some players that do.
Bones likely done - not that it matters - the problems lie much deeper.
That's enough hockey for me in 2024 - enjoy your summers
Your post expresses my thoughts exactly.

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
The Avs are a better team. They have outplayed us 4 games straight. An epic suck performance by their keeper is the only reason we have a W in this series.

It hurts to know everything we gave up to acquire guys that were invisible or didn't even play in the post season.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
The Avs are a better team. They have outplayed us 4 games straight. An epic suck performance by their keeper is the only reason we have a W in this series.

It hurts to know everything we gave up to acquire guys that were invisible or didn't even play in the post season.
Their players actually show up. Who on the Jets performs in the playoffs? Lowry. That’s about it.

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
Remember how so many people thought this team finally turned a corner this year? Well it didn't. Same ol' Jekyll and Hyde underperforming-when-it-matter Jets. What will it take for this team to finally turn the corner to be truly competitive in the playoffs?

Oh well, at least it won't be a sweep exit out of the first round. Sigh.
Just gotta be bigger stronger and faster still too buttery soft in the top end. Nothing a few trades couldn't fix.

Reactions: Jets 31

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Maybe Stanley should play up on the wing seriously Avs don’t have a tough D and not one Jet can stand in front of the net.
Also what’s with the all the slap shots from the point … Makar hard wrister has produced how many goals in this series.
It’s really sad how weak this team is … the Jets need toughness time to start drafting big tough Canadian kids.
Forget about signing Monahan he showed he can’t take it to the next level in the playoffs.
Lowry and Morrissey are the only 2 players who have shown they can.

In jets playoff history they have blown two 3-1 leads so it’s never over until they lose that 4th game.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNP and DrChar

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
We're one loss away from the fifth time the Jets have been eliminated by losing four straight (Anaheim sweep, Vegas 4-1, Montreal sweep, Vegas 4-1 to date).

When the wheels fall off this team, they really fall off. At least every game against Anaheim was competitive, and that team had way less talent than this one. I don't get it.

I liked the 2015 team better. They didn't quit.

Of course this year's PO team didn't quit either. Can't quit when you don't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad