Post-Game Talk: Avs 5 - Jets 1, Avs lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
The guy called up an AHLer they didn't mind losing to waivers earlier to put in place of a 19 goal scorer because (according to the media) his PK ability, then proceeded not to play him on the PK.

Let's start with everything else this clown has f***ed up before we cry about the goalie not stopping the shooting gallery.
Pretty sure Jimmy Wang Yang (where my WWE fans at?) would be next man up before Perfetti at this point.

WiscoJet

May 3, 2016
We are stuck in mediocrity gents. Plus this franchise will never rebuild with attendance sagging this year. Even if they have another great regular season next year no one should care. Chevy has said repeatedly its all about winning. Good luck Chevy making this more than treadmill team. That is what they are at this point. Offensive line depth doesn't matter when you only have one defenseman that is up for the challenge.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Monahan maybe with better linemates but TooSofti not a chance. Ultimately it's not going to matter. I could live another hundred years and the FRAUDS will be no closer to winning a Cup.
In true LoserPeg fashion Arniel will be HC next season and nothing will change.
I was onboard with signing Monahan after the regular season, but no way after the playoff he is having.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Pretty sure Jimmy Wang Yang (where my WWE fans at?) would be next man up before Perfetti at this point.

1714341215639.gif

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
The Jets simply got through the regular season on Helle’s back yet again.
Then Helle’s playoff record is abysmal period,
There is no 1st gear come playoffs.
Chipman can crow all he wants about attendance, but until this changes it’s Groundhog Day in the Peg

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Bones post game

Either holding cards close to his chest or he’s simply got no answer

I’m going with no answer

I think how badly we have been losing is the most alarming thing. Just goes to show playoffs is a completely different beast and their players have “been there, done that” and know what gear they need to be in

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
They need more than speed, they don't clear the front of the net, lost most of the board battles and 50/50 pucks, don't block a lot of shots, just not built for the playoffs.

Reactions: Ponds and blues10

omegaturk

Jan 23, 2021
They'll keep Brossoit, Perfetti and Miller out in the final game on Tuesday. Because somehow them in will make it worse. Lmao.

Reactions: Cypruss

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
I was onboard with signing Monahan after the regular season, but no way after the playoff he is having.
Yeah t hats why I went with better linemates thing, Right now he's playing regularly anyways except this game with Ehlers and Toffoli who have done absolutely nothing in the playoffs in their careers.
But someone else mentioned to keep Morrisey and Lowry and get rid of everyone else. I'm ok with that. Bring in playrrs with heart. We likely suck but we'll do it while actually trying.

Reactions: jungles

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well this team just can't rise to the occasion. We had a chance to get back into the series today and we put forth our worst performance.

Bones decision making needs to be questioned by our reporters. This team can't score and the solution is to put Ehlers with Lowry and insert AJF. It completely backfired. His terrible job with our special teams all year is another major reason why we are on the brink.

Our players also just don't have what it takes it seems. They hung Helle out to dry all game again and couldn't generate anything.

Tofolli and Monohan looking like two major playoff duds by Chevy.

No idea where we go from here but b2b years of getting clowned in the playoffs something needs to happen.

DrChar

Jul 13, 2023
Next game

Brosoit-the team gives a shit more in front of him.
Ehlers Scheifele villardi
KC Monahan Perfetti

Was our most successful line up.
Sadly I think today was the game to start brossoit. Down 0-3, these losers won’t care who’s in net and thoughts of beers on their decks will be creeping in tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad