Post-Game Talk: Avs 5 - Jets 1, Avs lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
bones isn’t gonna start Bro next game is he

It’s an elimination game so he’s gonna go with Helle. He was glowing about Helle in post game as well

I don’t disagree - I don’t think Helle has been the weak point at all.

Reactions: omegaturk

Dr Amazing204

Oct 5, 2017
The better team won no excuses the Jets knew the only way they can win is if Georgiev choked but he showed up and the Avs are winning as expected.

Go Jets Go

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Oh but rebuilds take ten years and never work...

If anything showed the rebuild isn't happening, it's the attendance this year. Improved once the team started winning.

We'll see what happens next year. I have a feeling we've got another 2 to 3 games of playoff revenue coming again.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia

I think Scheif is right. Our coaching staff hasn’t made any changes.

Bernard after game 1 right away started to collapse his defence to help Georgiev out.

They haven’t made adjustments cause they don’t need to - their current game plan defensively plus forecheck plus offensive play is all working

Reactions: MardyBum

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Something something Coelacanth something..........
99Problems.jpg

Most of those problems are with the Jets right now...:help:

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
You know in beer league when you are playing a pretty decent game, but the other team has a ringer or two out that just score at will and you think "man, if it wasn't for that one guy we probably win that". That is what I feared this series would be like for us.

I was wrong. This is more like beer league where halfway through the first period we look at each other and say "I think the league put us in the wrong division... hopefully the beer's cold".

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
If anything showed the rebuild isn't happening, it's the attendance this year. Improved once the team started winning.

We'll see what happens next year. I have a feeling we've got another 2 to 3 games of playoff revenue coming again.

Agree, the Jets aren’t a bad team. They made the playoffs. They’re just not a great team and they can’t elevate their play in Postseason.

Helle call always be good enough to help lead even mediocre clubs to the postseason.

We just have to hope we don’t face the Avs or the Knights or the Oilers or the X/Y/Z team that can turn it on next year

Reactions: rkp

omegaturk

Jan 23, 2021
Sadly I think today was the game to start brossoit. Down 0-3, these losers won’t care who’s in net and thoughts of beers on their decks will be creeping in tonight
This. How f***ing disrespectful do you have to be to a stellar backup. Whatever the outcome for this game, Hellebuyck would have started game 5 for some redemption.

Reactions: DrChar

Dr Amazing204

Oct 5, 2017
The Jets should probably do the right thing and keep Hellebuyck in net Brossoit probably gets lit up by the Avs.

Go Jets Go

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Well this team just can't rise to the occasion. We had a chance to get back into the series today and we put forth our worst performance.

Bones decision making needs to be questioned by our reporters. This team can't score and the solution is to put Ehlers with Lowry and insert AJF. It completely backfired. His terrible job with our special teams all year is another major reason why we are on the brink.

Our players also just don't have what it takes it seems. They hung Helle out to dry all game again and couldn't generate anything.

Tofolli and Monohan looking like two major playoff duds by Chevy.

No idea where we go from here but b2b years of getting clowned in the playoffs something needs to happen.
I don't know if a new coach even helps to be honest, Maurice is doing pretty damn good in Florida, its this core of players , they just aren't able to do anything come playoffs. Ehlers 4 goals in 35 playoff games is a joke for example. Too many guys that disappear come playoffs. Having said that staying with Bowness isn't a option either.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
If you'd like to vent the IC Post-Game Show is live here.
This segment will be a torturous experience?:sarcasm:

Sorry Dave but these troops are pathetic as it is.

So glad I couldn’t watch this live and I was able to to speed past all the shyte.

It is truly amazing these occurrences mirror themselves year over year with a fair amount of personnel cenages.

Big Stan has proved his ill worth in the face of adversity.

“BIG” guns are no shows. This team is very Lafs like I hate to say.

1 out of 5 John McLanes via Hans Gruber

1714342321506.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad