Proposal: B. Tkachuk for Kyrou.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Yeah so close you take out the best asset. Lol so no not remotely close. You're so lost it's hilarious.

Nope it really isn't.
If Tommer is the best asset then you are saying the gap between Kyrou and BT is not that far.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Kyrou, 1st and a top 5 prospect doesn't at least start the convo? I love BT but acting like he would fetch a McDavid type return is laughable.
I don't think the Blues would offer that. GMs job is to make his team better; not read a feel good story to the fans about a local boy coming home.
They have cap space this summer and will be better with Kyrou and acquiring NHL players with that 1st and top 5 prospect.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
I don't think the Blues would offer that. GMs job is to make his team better; not read a feel good story to the fans about a local boy coming home.
They have cap space this summer and will be better with Kyrou and acquiring NHL players with that 1st and top 5 prospect.
They also need to sell tickets. This is a great way to do that. Not sure why people hate the feel good story stuff. It sells.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
Yeah so close you take out the best asset. Lol so no not remotely close. You're so lost it's hilarious.

Nope it really isn't.
ok. but leaving the 1st in this deal is assuming norris can play productively at nearly a whole season, which i have no doubts about him and his skill set. but he's just not a durable dude.

HFpapi

Mar 6, 2010
Toronto/Amsterdam
Sens need to stay the course no matter how frustrated everyone is about yet another season at the bottom of the standings.

I can't explain why this team isn't working on the ice, we all thought this would be a breakthrough year, but Stutzle, Tkachuk, Norris, Sanderson, Chabot all locked up for 7-8 years is a sick. cost controlled core.

You have to wait it out. Players have no power in this situation, they are locked in for nearly a decade.

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Staios literally laughed at the rumor that Brady was unhappy and available for trade 24 hours ago. He shut it down completely and assured the fans they are building around him. He'll be in Ottawa until the final year of his deal at the earliest.

Would be quite the decision to feed the fans that only to actually trade him. Especially considering it is a very fragile and damaged fanbase that they are trying to earn trust from...

Brady is not looking to move or available, I think Staios' comments and reaction yesterday should be enough to lock this bad boy up.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
There's no way Ottawa does this without an overpayment, there's no way the Blues add enough to Kyrou to make it happen.

Over the past 4 years they are scoring at similar points per game percentages. Adding a 1st+ on top of a player for similar production is not good management of assets.

Kyrou, 230 points in 267 games .8614 Points per game -33
Brady 236 points in 274 games .8613 points per game -40

That is almost as close as you can get to dead even.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad