Half-Assed GDT: Blues Sharks

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Agreed, scorched earth makes you too reliant on the draft lottery as well as draft quality during your tank, ie Slaf vs Bedard being 1OA a year apart(or Crosby, EJ, Kane)
Even if we were the worst team in the league when one of those McDavid, Bedard, Crosby, McKinnon, Matthews, or Ovi type players I have zero faith that we would have that 1st overall pick after the draft lottery. Why would the NHL want the Blues to be picking that player when they could go to a bigger market?

Even if we were the worst team in the league when one of those McDavid, Bedard, Crosby, McKinnon, Matthews, or Ovi type players I have zero faith that we would have that 1st overall pick after the draft lottery. Why would the NHL want the Blues to be picking that player when they could go to a bigger market?
Wow, re-reading that makes me seem like a conspiracy theorist. But even after feeling like that I have no reason to not believe what I said either. Lol

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Neighbours takes more penalties standing still at the blue line than he does battling in front of the net

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
1711847860537.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad