Post-Game Talk: Boony, Reino, Swaggy and Stolarz lead Cats past Preds 4-1 to end 4 game slide feat. Dad jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
We’ll keep this one.

Screenshot_20240108_165016_Gallery.jpg

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
That knowledge feels uncomfortable to have.

Anyway, not expecting much with Barkov out again. I also don't know which is the right goalie to start either. Bob has been rough.

Tampa and Detroit are coming for our spot

Reactions: batting1k

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Think Barkov missing games affects him being a selke finalist/winner?

Actually don't even know if he's still a frontrunner statistically. I know he was at around the 20 game mark.

As for the game, don't expect much, but I hope Ekblad and Lundell can build off last game and go on a productive streak. Need more from Montour too.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Yeah we’ve lost 4 but it’s mostly been shitty luck and Swiss cheese goaltending.

With any luck Keith Tkachuk calls us a bunch of p***yes and we go on a heater again.

Reactions: ShootIt

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Yeah we’ve lost 4 but it’s mostly been shitty luck and Swiss cheese goaltending.

With any luck Keith Tkachuk calls us a bunch of p***yes and we go on a heater again.

Gotta keep the Keith Tkachuk callout till later in the regular season for a post season run.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
the cup run starts then

Damn right my friend, let's end this losing streak tonight and get back to full health with Barkov leading the way.

Lockwood's dad is pissed

:laugh: can we sign him to a one game contract and maybe he'll score a goal before his son does?

I love Lockwood and his fearless attitude but he may need some more boxing lessons in the offseason, that chin is gonna get smacked many more times if he keeps dropping the gloves.
Gotta learn to tuck it and use your shoulders for glancing blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad