Post-Game Talk: 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
but its true. Rangers is toughest team left
As someone who has watched almost every minute of the playoffs, Dallas has definitely been the best team these playoffs. By a wide margin*

*Florida has been very good but the Lightning/Bruins are definitely weaker than Vegas and Colorado. Obviously you can't punish a team for who their opponent is but Dallas has definitely had the hardest road and looked the best.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Didn’t all of his posts shit on Barkov? Not that I am innocent of wanting more out of him and criticizing him the last few playoffs. But I never praised Yandle while bashing Barky.
1715716269215.png

1715716555698.png

you-rang.gif

As someone who has watched almost every minute of the playoffs, Dallas has definitely been the best team these playoffs. By a wide margin*

*Florida has been very good but the Lightning/Bruins are definitely weaker than Vegas and Colorado. Obviously you can't punish a team for who their opponent is but Dallas has definitely had the hardest road and looked the best.
That road got significantly easier for Dallas last night though

teugen

cats on a rampage
Dec 30, 2015
I just heard the most riveting insightful call ever on SiriusXM NHL radio regarding the Oilers

"It"s another year where Edmonton needs to score more than they allow"

Incredible analysis that only applies to Edmonton
Washington made the playoffs by doing the exact opposite.

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
Well, good news is that I can't watch live so will not be jinxing this. Hoping that we close this out tonight - if only to save our collective sanity/blood pressure from the incessant Boston media storm. As entertaining as the rivalry and hatred was to begin with, I'm sick and bored of it now, and worried about potential injuries.

We are obviously the better team by any metric but better teams have lost games and series - we of all teams know this. We have to be focused, tight and ruthless - let's end this shitshow of a series tonight. GO CATS!!!

1715721789169.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad