GDT: CAN vs. AUT May 14, 2024

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
He's not worth 11M anymore and people are mad at the team losing. Not hard to piece together.

But as Leaf fans have also been saying, he is not nearly as bad as some people go on about
But I was talking about fans reaction to having him on the team here. He's still good enough to be here.

Reactions: Summer Rose

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I was attacked by a clam in PEI as a toddler. True story.
I hear they are making a movie about it.

1715717290808.jpeg

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It can happen!!

We were clamming on the beach and I grabbed it right as the hinge closed on my palm. My cousin drove me screaming all the way back to the house on his ATV.

My nurse aunt came right over, "I'll take care of this", but upon seeing it, screamed "DAAAAD!"

My grandfather cut it open with a knife and ate it raw, and apparently I was stunned into silence by the easy ferocity of the act.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
We were clamming on the beach and I grabbed it right as the hinge closed on my palm. My cousin drove me all the way back too the house on his ATV.

My nurse aunt came right over, "I'll take care of this", but upon seeing it, screamed "DAAAAD!"

My grandfather cut it open with a knife and ate it raw, and apparently I was stunned into silence by the easy ferocity of the act.
You can never disregard anything that abides in water, not by a long shot.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Bunting doing Bunting things.

Having Greig and Bunting on the same line would have been something.

Canada a bit vulnerable on those transitions.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad