Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010

Somebody please tell Miller about minoxidil and dermarolling. He has that bit of patchy hair that kind of sticks out just below his cheek that throws me off Lol

Patchy beards are beards too.

Super weird to be critical of that and think he should be investing in like rogaining and other weird mostly non-functional non-proven vanity stuff to change his natural face hair growth patterns...to make his playoff beard more "refined" or whatever. :laugh:

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Patchy beards are beards too.

Super weird to be critical of that and think he should be investing in like rogaining and other weird mostly non-functional non-proven vanity stuff to change his natural face hair growth patterns...to make his playoff beard more "refined" or whatever. :laugh:

It's not Brent Burns level, it's not Henrik Zetterberg level either, but at least it looks better than Crosby.

Low bar, yeah I know.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
I screamed so loud, my place shaked lmao
I have a stray half feral cat that literally used to hang with the family of raccoons that I feed until one day decided to come inside and make me her owner. She still wakes up at night and forgets she's not wild anymore and freaks out. After the OT goal I jumped up and yelled and she freaked the fuc out😂 But after some tuna is sleeping comfortably on top of me doing that annoying kneading cats do.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Love this.

For me it’s my sons - my youngest isn’t into it yet, but my oldest and I were jumping into each others arms for joy. Pure bliss.

for the first five minutes of the intermission between the third and OT, my minor hockey linemate and i were flurry texting each other before we had to go back to paying attention to our respective kids that we were watching the game with, two time zones apart.

1714360324010.jpeg

can’t say i didn’t feel sad for that kiddo

rea

Feb 8, 2011
I noticed that too, but thought maybe his ribs are killing him. I know when I have had a rib injury raising the arms is torture. Probably bruising, and there's not much you can do really, but they do have to protect him better.
Also noticed this, I'm not sure that's just being tired. Everyone was tired but look how they all reacted. I don't want to overthink it, but I feel like he's fighting smthn, whether sickness or injury. But just my thoughts.

Wtvr the case, it'd be nice to hopefully wrap this up sooner than later, every extra day of rest would probably greatly benefit some of these guys.

Reactions: Indiana

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad