Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (OT) (Boeser x3, Lindholm) | I JUST HAD A BABY

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
a trip down memory lane to the last game that was this bonkers in terms of us just getting completely caved in and then swinging to the other extreme and us all spending the night high fiving each other

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Patchy beards are beards too.

Super weird to be critical of that and think he should be investing in like rogaining and other weird mostly non-functional non-proven vanity stuff to change his natural face hair growth patterns...to make his playoff beard more "refined" or whatever. :laugh:
Rogaine and dermarolling works Lol

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It's not Brent Burns level, it's not Henrik Zetterberg level either, but at least it looks better than Crosby.

Low bar, yeah I know.

I feel like it's really more about the process than the result. It's a playoff beard. You've gotta respect the effort. Even if it's like...young Croz with a peach fuzz stache thing. Gallagher's "Stanley Cup Finals" moustache was the funniest thing with the Habs. It felt like trolling. But really, it's just about putting in the work. And by work, i mean...just let it grow and see what happens.

Though weirdly with Crosby, he's never really progressed much beyond that. Because genetics probably. But maybe if the Penguins ever make the playoffs again, we'll get to see "Old Sid Beard". And maybe it'll be something.

He’s kind of weird so I think that gives me more confidence in him

Goalies are weird. If they're not...they aren't good goalies. That's the rule.

Still vibrating from the win so much I decided to burn some energy by finally filing my taxes before the deadline. Thanks Canucks!

Nothing says celebration like filing taxes. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I was gonna do mine tonight too, but realized the schedule and got 'em in super early. On Thursday night. lol.

Rogaine and dermarolling works Lol

So do crystals and vibrational energies and manifesting normalized beard growth. But i'd like to see some actual scientific articles confirming either.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Ilya Mikheyev
perfect-fit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: LemonSauceD

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
So:
Suter-Miller-Boeser = 6 goals
Joshua-Lindholm-Garland = 4 goals
PDG-Blueger-Lafferty = 1 goal (Zadorov)
Hoglander-Pettersson-Mikheyev = 0 goals

4th line has honestly been pretty great possession wise and fantastic on PK and Blueger has had some big plays defensively.

So what do you do with the Pettersson line? I say scratch Mik for Pod. At the very least Hog and Pod would create some havoc.
yep that's what i would do also.

Mikhayev is just getting nothing accomplished other than skating fast when he's in no mans land. At least Podkolzin would provide a forecheck that could yield some turnovers and his hits would further wear down the Preds D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad