Carson Soucy to have a hearing for Cross-check to Connor McDavid - suspended 1 game (MOD WARNING IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NailsHoglander

Feb 20, 2024
Honestly the best part of this is that Eastern teams are seeing just how slimey of a team McDavid and the Oilers are. Will be hard to cover up after these playoffs

And how classy Hughes is. Constant cheap shots and just plays through it without a peep. That's the type of player the league should be showcasing.

Last edited by a moderator:

CF84

I want to go home, O I want to go home!
Feb 21, 2017
The real cowtown, AB
The NHL/WWE know that Hyman is just as guilty and deserving of a suspension as Soucy, but they also know that controversy brings more views. I think the league's clown act is intentional because they know that upset fans and bad blood between teams can be very good for business. I know I'll be tuning in next game to watch two teams I really dislike.

To the mods: I believe that what happened between Hyman and Zadorov is relevant because it happened in the same scrum as Soucy and McDavid and was actually targeted with no discipline. It would be strange to not allow people to speak about the clear hypocrisy they see the NHL displaying in this and many other cases.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
League is demonstrating preferable treatment of a star player.

There were 3 players committing fouls here..2 of them got penalized..the star player didn’t get anything..not even a meaningless fine.

What does that tell you..?

canuckslover10

Apr 10, 2014
No one is mad that Soucy was suspended but considering what you let go in other games and literally what they let go in the same freaking scrum from Hyman is actually absurd.

If this is suspension worthy then so should the Bennet hit on Marchand, the Kane slew foot on Hughes, the Ryan nut shot on Hoglander, and the Hyman crosscheck to the face to Zadorov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad