Carson Soucy to have a hearing for Cross-check to Connor McDavid - suspended 1 game (MOD WARNING IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
No one is mad that Soucy was suspended but considering what you let go in other games and literally what they let go in the same freaking scrum from Hyman is actually absurd.

If this is suspension worthy then so should the Bennet hit on Marchand, the Kane slew foot on Hughes, the Ryan nut shot on Hoglander, and the Hyman crosscheck to the face to Zadorov.
The league only cares about stars so all of those should be suspensions except the last one because Zadorov isn't a star.

Dradavich

Nov 29, 2019
Canada
I guess Soucy f***ed around and found out he was suspended.
sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Canovin

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
When will the suspension be announced for Kane trying to kick Zadorov with his skate?

Or are the Oilers immune from suspensions?
I saw that one too when somebody brought it up. You really have to be grasping at straws to think there's an attempt. It's reckless, but it's likely somebody trying to get out of the bench after being launched into it upside down. People who do handstands in breakdancing will do the same leg movement to balance.

I didn't see any malicious intent. It's not forceful either.

Reactions: Mav3rick07 and LTIR

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Just a standard playoffs end of the game scrum. Nothing more. Slashes back and forth. Nothing vicious about Soucy's actions. The stick only ends on McDavid's face area because of Zadorov's actions.

I honestly think the suspension happens because it's McDavid.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Joke of a league to only hand down punishment to one team.

This continues to let McDavid know that he can do no wrong, and eventually, he will either hurt someone really bad or he will get hurt really bad.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
NHL gets what they want too. An important defender out for game 4.

The league needs McDavid in the finals at any cost. It is hilarious how rigged it is (but that loser team still finds ways to not go to the cup finals).
That's not going to stop the Canucks. They'll start grinding harder. They got the resolve and teamwork to make it work and show no fear. The Oilers live and die off of which McDavid shows up, if Drai is on game or not and how flame broiled their netminder of the moment is. The Canucks are going Deranged Oreo Dolphin on Edmonton.

Fear The Orca.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I’m just glad it wasn’t Zadarov suspended. The guy has been a physical force and a huge contributor at both ends of the ice. Canucks can withstand losing Soucy for one game.
Hopefully take advantage of Oilers D and goaltending again to take s 3-1 series lead and get a well rested Soucy and maybe Demko back for game 5.
Going to be another close game though I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad