Series Discussion CDSF: Dallas Stars vs Nashville Predators: STARS WIN STARS WIN STARS WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
DATE:TIME:GAME:NATIONAL TV:Result:
Wednesday, April 10 8:30 p.m. CTGame 1 at NashvilleUSA/SN1/TVA Sports3-2 DAL (DAL up 1-0)
Saturday, April 135 p.m. CTGame 2 at NashvilleCNBC/SN/TVA Sports2-1 (OT) NSH (Tied 1-1)
Monday, April 158:30 p.m. CTGame 3 vs NashvilleNBCSN/SN/TVA Sports3-2 NSH (NSH up 2-1)
Wednesday, April 177 p.m. CTGame 4 vs. NashvilleUSA/SN/TVA Sports5-1 DAL (Tied 2-2)
Saturday, April 202 p.m. CTGame 5 at NashvilleNBCSN/SN/TVA Sports5-3 DAL (DAL up 3-2)
Monday, April 227:30 p.m. CTGame 6 vs. NashvilleCNBC/FS-SW/SN/TVA Sports2-1 2OT DAL (DAL wins series 4-2)
Wednesday, April 24thf*** no Game 7 at Nashvillef*** nof*** no
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*if necessary

Last edited:

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Interested in seeing who will do color/PBP for the national feeds. I usually can't stand them, but we shouldn't have the main guys that are so terrible.

I don't mind Josh as much as some here, but this is the first time I've ever considered watching the national feed over the local. It sounds like we'll have to anyway if we make it past Nashville.

Also, f*** these 9:30 east-coast starts. There are more than enough channels for to have the games start at more natural, regular times.

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Interested in seeing who will do color/PBP for the national feeds. I usually can't stand them, but we shouldn't have the main guys that are so terrible.

I don't mind Josh as much as some here, but this is the first time I've ever considered watching the national feed over the local. It sounds like we'll have to anyway if we make it past Nashville.

Also, **** these 9:30 east-coast starts. There are more than enough channels for to have the games start at more natural, regular times.
I'd be wary of nation feeds.
You may have to suffer through Pierre or Milbury.
Stars always seem to get shafted with Shit national guys.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I'd be wary of nation feeds.
You may have to suffer through Pierre or Milbury.
Stars always seem to get shafted with **** national guys.

Yea, that's what I'm scared of. Milbury,Jones, and Roenick are just the absolute worst. I like most of the others though. Pierre is meh.

I'm hoping the games on USA/CNBC will have the lesser known broadcasters.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
In 15/16 we had Ray Ferraro + a crew in the Minnesota series. That was pretty good

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

Also, **** these 9:30 east-coast starts. There are more than enough channels for to have the games start at more natural, regular times.

Playoff Razor though

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

I'm happy with these lines. Spezza has played very well against the Preds it seems in his career though so hopefully he gets a game or more in to at least try and have an impact...plus that's a lot of guys to throw into their 1st career playoff games

Hintz, Heiskanen, Dowling, Fedun, Pitlick, Dickinson, and Lindell have never played a NHL level playoff game before I believe. Oh well, gotta start somewhere and I'm fine with this.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I for a second missed that there are 5 lines and not 4 and was very angry why Nichuskin-Spezza-Ritchie was an actual line considered for Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad