Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Give the man his money
Joey

images

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

They are managing the ball well enough, but there is no linkage between mids and fwds.

Iankov had a couple of nice touches early on, but he faded out as the game went on.

They're skipping Wanyama and Zouhir to move the ball forward

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Mason Toye is so much made of glass

FFS one run and one shot and he hurts himself

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
The reason Ruan and Lassiter are so tired and often viewed as defensive liabilities is partially due to minutes but it's moreso due to their defensive setup, which is really starting to piss me off.

The way they're set up, is that they constantly have one of the CB's pushing to defend high which means that unless they stop the attack there, which doesn't happen often enough, they end up defending with 2 along with the two wingbacks who are generally struggling to get back in to place. It happened on the first goal along with the offside goal, and happened throughout the game leading to great chances as well.

I get giving the CB's a bit of freedom, and it did lead to Sosa getting the PK, but holy crap all throughout the game I saw the CB's so high and out of position. At one point I saw Corbo on the left side where the attacking midfielder was.

This needs stop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad