Speculation: Chris Driedger ('s future)

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
57keac.jpg

(probably like one poster is going to understand this meme lmao)
He’s actually in a Heineken commercial over here that’s played quite a bit right now

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I wonder if Dreeg’s low NHL games played number will make teams leery of offering him “too much”. Perhaps FL could sign him to a reasonable 2 year deal and let him build up his resume while Knight develops w/out being rushed. Then Dreegs could be dealt to a team where he might possibly get a starter’s role, whenever Knight is seen as truly ready.

Reactions: harv33173

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Okay, I’m piecing it together now a bit.... Nico Rosberg, career over, etc etc.... I presume? (Is this a Mercedes only quip or in general?)
Basically Rosberg became a influencer after retiring, and he used really clickbaity thumbnails on YT like the one in the picture. Fans took that picture and added the "is <x>'s career over?" text, and started using it sarcastically when something happened (usually a crash).

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
I wonder if Dreeg’s low NHL games played number will make teams leery of offering him “too much”. Perhaps FL could sign him to a reasonable 2 year deal and let him build up his resume while Knight develops w/out being rushed. Then Dreegs could be dealt to a team where he might possibly get a starter’s role, whenever Knight is seen as truly ready.
This would be a great scenario in my eyes. I like CD and would prefer to keep him if it makes sense.

Reactions: harv33173

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Maybe I'm the only person who understands that Ek is out, a person who was on the ice for over a period game.

I'm going to ignore the harsh words than fake news spewing from some people's mouths, because I've learned if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

For anyone who wants to participate (and the sooner you answer the better) I have a serious question:
How many more games does Judge play as a Panther, Over/Under 6.5?

*EDIT*
I'm saying under. I'm factoring in 14 more games of the regular season, possible injury, Bob getting all of the playoff time, and the trade deadline that is less than 15 hours away.
Small brag - my line set at 6.5 was a push (only if Judge doesn't play for the Panthers anymore. )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad