Confirmed with Link: Coyotes and Scripps Sports agree to a 4-year deal to broadcast Coyotes games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
No idea what the Amazon impact will be and don't have time to investigate further, but this might be huge.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
No idea what the Amazon impact will be and don't have time to investigate further, but this might be huge.

Well, none of the Phoenix teams are with DSG anymore, so it's not gonna help any of us. But I bet local blackouts will still apply like they do with ESPN+.

Reactions: 0point1

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
for tablo users: it was previously stated on this site that a tablo recording couldnt be watched until after the event being recorded had ended. Using my gen 3 firestick with the tablo app loaded, I am able to watch live a recording in progress, and then rewind to the start. this allows waiting until , say, 1hr after game start, rewinding to the beginning, then catching up to live sometime in the 3rd.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
for tablo users: it was previously stated on this site that a tablo recording couldnt be watched until after the event being recorded had ended. Using my gen 3 firestick with the tablo app loaded, I am able to watch live a recording in progress, and then rewind to the start. this allows waiting until , say, 1hr after game start, rewinding to the beginning, then catching up to live sometime in the 3rd.
I can do it on my Google TV as well.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Selling my Tablo and Antenna, will throw in the Google stick too.

Wanna give one of you fellow Yotes fans first dibs before I throw it out to the public.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I assume it's still antenna or cable if you want to watch the Coyotes by normal means?

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Are you giving up on the team or…?
Long story. haha

The way our living room was set up, I couldn't get cable on the wall my TV was on. We recently renovated and I got the cable re-routed to the other wall.

Now I have cable again and don't have a need for the antenna.

I'm not giving up on this team until we see them relocate to another city. I won't follow the team to its new location. I'm a Coyotes fan, not a NHL fan.

Antenna life just wasn't for me because I live a little too far away from central part of Phoenix and the connection wasn't amazing. It would drop, especially on nights like this.

Reactions: Grimes and rt

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Long story. haha

The way our living room was set up, I couldn't get cable on the wall my TV was on. We recently renovated and I got the cable re-routed to the other wall.

Now I have cable again and don't have a need for the antenna.

I'm not giving up on this team until we see them relocate to another city. I won't follow the team to its new location. I'm a Coyotes fan, not a NHL fan.

Antenna life just wasn't for me because I live a little too far away from central part of Phoenix and the connection wasn't amazing. It would drop, especially on nights like this.

Phew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad