OT: EA's NHL 20

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I wonder what is possible with game streaming. It is developping and hopefully we see NHL there in a couple of years.

But the best would be if 2k returned to making hockey. Unfortunately havent heard they would
That is a way to make it more available without opening it up to pirating. I do wonder if streaming has input delay between the time you press a button to move forward & the streaming responding to user input on keyboard/mouse

I'm stuck between waiting for PS5 in late 2020 or buying a PS4 to play NHL 20.

Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
That is a way to make it more available without opening it up to pirating. I do wonder if streaming has input delay between the time you press a button to move forward & the streaming responding to user input on keyboard/mouse

I'm stuck between waiting for PS5 in late 2020 or buying a PS4 to play NHL 20.
As far as I heard there is some lag. But internet speeds will increase and technology as well. The streaming could be big so tge issue will be adressed, I hope. No idea how easy or hard it might be tho :D

Reactions: Anaheim4ever
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I wonder what is possible with game streaming. It is developping and hopefully we see NHL there in a couple of years.

But the best would be if 2k returned to making hockey. Unfortunately havent heard they would

Would love if they made a comeback.

I replayed 2K10 vs NHL10, and while 2K does seem a bit cartoony with animation vs 'realism', everything else is on par with beating EA's version of it.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Would love if they made a comeback.

I replayed 2K10 vs NHL10, and while 2K does seem a bit cartoony with animation vs 'realism', everything else is on par with beating EA's version of it.
I was playing NBA2k19 a bit few months ago on PC and it was a fun game, felt they actually made effort for a good ''fan'' experience. Would love the same style applied to NHL game.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I was playing NBA2k19 a bit few months ago on PC and it was a fun game, felt they actually made effort for a good ''fan'' experience. Would love the same style applied to NHL game.

A real interactive Be A Pro Mode would be awesome. Starting out with College/Memorial Cup and continue from there would be so great

Reactions: Kalv

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
I learned my lesson after spending $60 on NHL 19 last year. Going to be skipping my first game in the series since NHL 07. Someone wake me up when EA has some actual competition and has to start putting some effort into their NHL games again.

nilssont

May 27, 2007
I learned my lesson after spending $60 on NHL 19 last year. Going to be skipping my first game in the series since NHL 07. Someone wake me up when EA has some actual competition and has to start putting some effort into their NHL games again.

Same here. Played every game since NHL96 but ive just had enough.
Every other game feels like the players are skating in mud and every other one they are flying.
Also the absolut BS crap with the daily logins that you need to do just to have a bad team instead of complete shit and pay to win crap was the nail in the coffin for me.
Really, its 2019 and you cannot even see your opponents jersey before starting a game. My vision is not the best so its rough to see differnce sometimes ( white shoulder pads etc)
No more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad