GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Goal for today is to be up by enough that Lavy lets Rempe fight Wilson. It's what both fan bases want.
At this point I don’t want Rempe injuring himself. Hes become too valuable and can win us a game or two.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
"What does the next gear look like?"

"Just keep doing what we're doing."

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I wonder how he feels coming up here and having to watch the game with two people I’d imagine are less fun than the TNT crew.
Vally seems entertaining. I'm sure he's known the MSG folks since he was 23 or so.

That said, it's kind of surprising that he wants to work this much in retirement.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
No Laviolette interview today?

Oh please... You know nothing.
I was personally responsible for the 94 cup win when i took my autographed GAG line photo and covered it with my dried tears from previous playoff disappointments and then burned the photo and mixed the ashes with dried skin from emile francis, a hair from ron dugay, water melted from the old garden ice and some other ingredients i'd rather not mention. I then drank it during a ritualistic voodoo like ceremony where i chanted matteau matteau ..... stephan matteau and some other french canadian sounding words just before the finals started. I was the reason they won. That was me asking favor from the hockey gods. Prove it was not. And before you ask me to do it again the only reason they Rangers haven't won since is I no longer have those ingredients. Pathetic my 94 replica stanley cup.
You gotta find some ingredients.Devils worshippers have plenty so have to combat

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
I wonder how he feels coming up here and having to watch the game with two people I’d imagine are less fun than the TNT crew.
Probably likes watching Rangers games with the MSG guys better. When it's your team it's all business during the game, it gets annoying having people screwing around when you're stressed. I'm sure TNT is fun when the games involve other teams.

BlueShirtGal

It's Hurricane season!
May 19, 2014
Federal Way, WA
1714348739356.png

Finish 'em! LGR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad