GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
This is just sports fans in general. Some people just expect a team to dominate another team for 60 minutes plus.

Did some of you really think the Caps wouldn’t try to bring it tonight to avoid getting swept? Caps but all have lost this series, it’s about pride for them at this point.
They haven’t dominated a damn thing, I’m tired of hearing this shit. They haven’t generated a f***ing thing all series and this is against a terrible Washington capitals team. They can barely string two passes together. Give me a break.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley

Attachments

• oh boy, here we go jif.gif
    oh boy, here we go jif.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
You understand it’s hard to eliminate a team on the road? No one was swept. Our game is tied. Shut up and stop whining.

Reactions: Greg02

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
We have to be the worst Presidents' Trophy winning team of all time. This team is f***ing embarrassing to watch.

This team isn't as bad as the last Ranger team that won the Presidents Trophy.

Panarin otoh is an embarassment. I knew he wouldn't take over this time of year but I expected a modest improvement on what we had gotten the last few years. It's just more of the same.

Lindgren is just bad but he was bad during the regular season so its just more of the same.

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Panarin is a joke this game. Is he serious? It’s one thing to not generate anything, it’s another thing to allow your man to walk into the slot unchecked time and time again
He's doing his best channeling last year Panarin. He just doesn't want to do any dirty work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad