GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Partially caps playing better. Partially us reverting to usually Rangers act in playoffs when in position to finish off or shorten a series.

20 more minutes. I think they will buckle down.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Panarin did it all season and went right back to the annoying version that just pulls up and shits his pants if a seam pass doesn't immediately open.

That line stopped skating when that was their best attribute all season. Now they look scared to make a mistake and all it leads to is stale tentative sloppiness.

Reactions: will1066

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Panarin is sleepwalking against the worst playoff team in the entire league.Doesn't make 1 confident he's going to be able to turn it on once the opponent gets better.Being engaged only gets you so far,you have to produce when the games matter most

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Panarin.......dawg........you aren't going to get an easier matchup to rack up playoff points against lol.

What the hell man
Entire team simultaneously forgetting ultra basic hockey theory of straight lines, hard on the puck, skate hard, etc. and just kinda floating.

Panarin hasn't retreated to the boards nearly as much this series, baby steps.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Panarin is so much in his own head. He gets the puck and starts dancing and forcing. Hes gripping the stick too tight and not letting things develop, he’s just not making great decisions either way. Something needs to happens to get him over this.

It’s clearly mental with him.
yeah he needs to get rid of the puck quicker. Forget the stickhandling plays

Reactions: CLW

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Paul Miss the net does a lot of cocaine on the job.

A lot. I mean a lot. A lot a lot a lot a lot.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Wonder if we're going to see any line changes in between periods. Probably not, but I wouldnt be suprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad