GDT: ECQF GAME 4 : WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Not to beat it to deat but to me it's not a blatant knee. Jensen is turning. He's not sticking a leg out. There's knee contact but there's also contact at the ankle/skate that sends Fox flying.

You are missing the point. Blatant in that the knee was obvious live and during the replays despite what some folks are saying in here. That does not mean it was intentional, which I haven't claimed it was.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
We talk about Wilson like the Rangers don’t have their own version now lol.

In terms of general disregard for the safety of his fellow players, definitely. But as someone who can't stand Wilson, Rempe couldn't even carry Wilson's jock strap in terms of actual hockey ability.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Good point. But it’s stuff like this makes me happy we have someone like Rempe in the line up. Hate to see players get hurt, but playing a physical play of hockey is sometimes really needed.
Rempe is just what the Rangers needed. Goodrow and Vesey as line mates .....Perfect!

Reactions: Leonardo87

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
The Caps really had absolutely no business being in the playoffs lol.

I bet on NY to finish them.

We'll be seeing them soon ;)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rempe is just what the Rangers needed. Goodrow and Vesey as line mates .....Perfect!

That line has been good. Really no complaints. Goodrow for one has turned it up for the playoffs, after having a regressed regular season.

Reactions: dieselbaby

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Did you people literally never watch a day of sports in your life before? You've never seen players get hurt briefly but not seriously injured?
I don't know about you, but if I fall on my knee even if my skate was hit, that shit hurts... those kneepads move more than one would think, especially on the top shell.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Rempe is learning and contributing the way Lavi and his teammates want him to.
He's a real plus and not the goon that silly people paint him as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad