GDT: ECQF GAME 4 : WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Rangers fans are always very big on “all our questionable players are actually very excellent and good, sweet boys, misunderstood at worst. Yours on the other hand are the scum on the bottom of my shoe, and if you can’t see that it’s because you have your blinders on.”

• Haha
Reactions: UnSandvich

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
Anyone ever gotten a knee on knee before? The slightest contact can be incredibly painful if you get caught in the right (wrong) spot. These keyboard warriors out here calling Fox a baby would probably be limping for days if the same thing happened to them.

Reactions: Pez68 and Barnum

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
You are missing the point. Blatant in that the knee was obvious live and during the replays despite what some folks are saying in here. That does not mean it was intentional, which I haven't claimed it was.

It becomes semantics at a certain point. I'm saying there was also contact at the ankle/skate. Yes there was contact at the knee but it wasn't really kneeing to me because it didn't look like Jensen was leading with his knee, regardless of intention. He was turning.

Reactions: Nikki Potnick

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
Rangers fans are always very big on “all our questionable players are actually very excellent and good, sweet boys, misunderstood at worst. Yours on the other hand are the scum on the bottom of my shoe, and if you can’t see that it’s because you have your blinders on.”
Thanks for describing every sports fanbase ever. Solid work.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
It becomes semantics at a certain point. I'm saying there was also contact at the ankle/skate. Yes there was contact at the knee but it wasn't really kneeing to me because it didn't look like Jensen was leading with his knee, regardless of intention. He was turning.
His knee was stuck out. He was fully aware of what Fox was trying to do. Tape it out on the Rangers D playing like that.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado

That's not really relevant though. That's like saying yeah a player was high sticked in the face but he also made body contact. That doesn't mean the guy wasn't high sticked, just skate contact here doesn't mean he wasn't also kneed.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Anyone ever gotten a knee on knee before? The slightest contact can be incredibly painful if you get caught in the right (wrong) spot. These keyboard warriors out here calling Fox a baby would probably be limping for days if the same thing happened to them.

I like the idiots claiming it wasn't knee on knee when you can clearly see Fox's knee flex inwards on impact. It's about as obvious a knee on knee as you will ever see.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah to cut Fox off. You can literally see the knee wobble on contact. You know this isn’t the 1950s, right? We all have replay

HBAASM

Dec 10, 2023
Fully neutral here and I'm pretty sure Jensen wanted to bump Fox, could've been a lot worse. And something can hurt for a while even without an injury.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Yeah to cut Fox off. You can literally see the knee wobble on contact. You know this isn’t the 1950s, right? We all have replay

Yes I've watched the replay thanks. Which is why I said there was contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad