GDT: ECQF GAME 4 : WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
That's not really relevant though. That's like saying yeah a player was high sticked in the face but he also made body contact. That doesn't mean the guy wasn't high sticked, just skate contact here doesn't mean he wasn't also kneed.

My comment on the ankle contact is that what sent Fox flying. Which is part of what makes it look so egregious.

A kneeing penalty is when the player leads with his knee or extends his leg outward to catch a piece of the opponent. I'm saying Jensen didn't do that. He was turning but didn't flare a knee to catch a piece of Fox. So not a blatant knee to me.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
My comment on the ankle contact is that what sent Fox flying. Which is part of what makes it look so egregious.

A kneeing penalty is when the player leads with his knee or extends his leg outward to catch a piece of the opponent. I'm saying Jensen didn't do that. He was turning but didn't flare a knee to catch a piece of Fox. So not a blatant knee to me.

Well, all of the ex-players, broadcasters, and reporters disagree with you. They are calling it a knee on knee even though tripping was the call.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Disappointed that the Leafs didn't get the Caps instead of the Bruins.

Both Leafs/Caps have had atrocious offense and powerplays. Would have been an interesting battle :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark