BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 7:11 PM - AGAINST ALL ODDS - ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
bruins flag.jpg

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
We need to file some sort of class action lawsuit to have the NHL admit that the results are predetermined and make them change their name to the NHE, for National Hockey Entertainment. 2019 you might be able to chalk up to ineptitude but from 2020 on it's been so obvious.
Sorry Tony, this is not a thing. They may be bad and inconstient, but they are not favoring anyone intentionally

Reactions: smithformeragent

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Sorry Tony, this is not a thing. They may be bad and inconstient, but they are not favoring anyone intentionally
The more I see of replay in all sports, the more I agree with Felger.

It doesn’t work, overall.

They have the technology, but they often get it wrong. The challenge rules are clunky across the board.

This isn’t sour grapes. A team should not be penalized for losing a challenge. It’s silly. You get one challenge per game. If you lose it, you lose it.

If a team is wasting time by challenging something silly at the end of a game, then fine them and issue a warning.

Put an eye in the sky at the arena or in the war room. Eye in the sky sees something that needs another look, they buzz down to the on ice officials and the public address announcer to pause the game.

Then you get the headsets out.

I hope the Bruins show up tonight.
You’re going to face adversity over the course of 4 playoff rounds.

Sometimes you catch the breaks. Sometimes you don’t.

It often evens out. And you often make your own luck.

Get tough for f***’s sake.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I think there’s a shot the Bruins pull this one out.

With the NHL’s officiating as atrocious as it was in Games 3 and 4, I can see some ‘makeup calls’ going the Bruins’ way tonight. Not to mention, a sixth game in the Boston market would be good for ratings.

The fact that my first thought was “yup, that makes sense” is likely going to be what I look back on as the moment I started to become a tinfoil hat person. Give it six months and I’ll be talking about Venezuelan space lasers implanting worms into our brains.

• Haha
Reactions: rfournier103

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
they got the regular season one right and the playoff one wrong :facepalm:
By the logic they used it was unlikely the Coyotes goalie makes the save therefore it shouldn't have mattered. Like there is no way they should not have to explain what the difference is between those two goals.

Do we know the lineup tonight? Sorry if it's been posted, I've been working outside all day

Reactions: BB79

Five Hole

The puck stops here.
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2004
Southern New England
Win or lose tonight I am not going to freak out. They have already exceeded my expectations for this season, and I am looking forward to a much-improved roster for next year.

For a team/organization that was in a bridge/retool season…making the playoffs and winning a round is significantly better than a bunch of teams that thought they were ready to compete. I mean look around the eastern conference and tell me the Islanders, Toronto, Washington, Pittsburg and even Detroit didn’t think they were better prepared than the Bruins…most of this fan base certainly believed that last September.

It's already been a successful bridge year…win another game tonight and it looks even better.

Let’s GO BRUINS!!!!

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Win or lose tonight I am not going to freak out. They have already exceeded my expectations for this season, and I am looking forward to a much-improved roster for next year.

For a team/organization that was in a bridge/retool season…making the playoffs and winning a round is significantly better than a bunch of teams that thought they were ready to compete. I mean look around the eastern conference and tell me the Islanders, Toronto, Washington, Pittsburg and even Detroit didn’t think they were better prepared than the Bruins…most of this fan base certainly believed that last September.

It's already been a successful bridge year…win another game tonight and it looks even better.

Let’s GO BRUINS!!!!
I think an exciting part of this season is if they have a successful offseason they SHOULD be a better team next year. But I agree with you here, they exceeded expectations and I only hope they keep doing so because I'm not ready for hockey to be done yet.

Reactions: wintersej

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
They're not bad. They choose not make a call or make a call. Koharski was very clear when he was the network official ''that team has two penalties so the other team should be getting one''. He said that on national tv.
Then another network official said that the ref will pick one guy from the scrum and penalize that team. How does he determine which team? I don't think that's in the rule book.
These guys have been reffing their whole lives. They don't miss much. They just don't call it. Acciari. Why not?

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
The fact that my first thought was “yup, that makes sense” is likely going to be what I look back on as the moment I started to become a tinfoil hat person. Give it six months and I’ll be talking about Venezuelan space lasers implanting worms into our brains.
Im glad you found my post logical and plausible.

I try not to be so cynical, but we live in an age where it is hard not to be.

Reactions: wintersej

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020

Let’s GO BRUINS!!!!
Hey Don, can I ask why your not attending the game tonight? Asking for a friend

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Made some sweet caroline steak tips from biancos on the grill tonight. I’m in a terrible mood and that started to perk me up.

I’d like this game to perk me up further.

Reactions: sooshii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad