BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 7:11 PM - AGAINST ALL ODDS - ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
ur,mounted_print_wood_portrait_small_front,square,600x600.1.jpg

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Monty said everything we all wanted to hear. Don't asks Panther cowards to fight. Make the fight and see what they have. This is the way I read what he is saying.

Just to make very clear that the video is AI fakery. Very amusing though, and the general gist is right. Not so much about retribution, but the Bruins should absolutely be playing to put some pride back in the spoked B tonight. Ideally win the game, but above all play hard and without quarter for each other, for the franchise, and for the fans.

Good on you Brad. Although with the other players all kitted up and wearing skates, Brad looks so tiny standing next to them. Somewhere Torey Krug is having a chuckle about this.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Linus should be in net he was undefeated vs these guys with .947.Swayman has run its course
Goaltending is the least of the Bruins problems

Swayman stopped almost 40 shots last game, but the lack of B's shots and terrible reffing are killing them

Reactions: OV

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Just to make very clear that the video is AI fakery. Very amusing though, and the general gist is right. Not so much about retribution, but the Bruins should absolutely be playing to put some pride back in the spoked B tonight. Ideally win the game, but above all play hard and without quarter for each other, for the franchise, and for the fans.

Good on you Brad. Although with the other players all kitted up and wearing skates, Brad looks so tiny standing next to them. Somewhere Torey Krug is having a chuckle about this.
Yes someone said it was AI. NHL would fine Monty right out of the league. Bruins will focus on the game tonight. They beat the Leafs and as a Canadian from Ontario that's a bonus. The rest is gravy.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

CAW1313

Mar 27, 2021
Macomb, MI
I have faith that that we will get the calls and some luck tonight: if the hockey gods exist they have to even it out a little. It’s been a pathetic display of officiating so far. There’s no way the league can let this be over tonight!

Reactions: Ladyfan

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I have faith that that we will get the calls and some luck tonight: if the hockey gods exist they have to even it out a little. It’s been a pathetic display of officiating so far. There’s no way the league can let this be over tonight!
The league can stick it. I just want to see a somebody get Tkapuke and Bennett good

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad