GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
McAvoy needs to flop like a Panther next time he gets a stick to the face. Maybe the few will come over for an oral investigation

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
I'm not surprised but still a little disappointed the officiating wasn't even mentioned in the intermission. Don't have to like, suggest bias, just ask what the "line" is.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
It's pretty simple, the Panthers are at their worst when they can't clear the puck. If the Bruins can focus on playing simple 5 man unit hockey, they have a chance to take this to game 7.
Sounds a lot like when the Bruins are at their worst. If I did a shot every time I heard "hemmed in" in the Leafs series I would be trashed by the 1st intermission

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Yeah, but to turn it on its head, ass, or tail, that's some Alex Jones stuff.
Not to beat a dead horse but no one here seemed to acknowledge that when the bruins fans stated the same thing. Now it’s Fla turn. Considering how this series has gone I’m inclined to start thinking there may be some fire under that smoke

Reactions: BB79

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
You take away the 2011 Greg Campbell cup win and Boston is having it out with the Sharks for who is the biggest choker of the cap era.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Sounds a lot like when the Bruins are at their worst. If I did a shot every time I heard "hemmed in" in the Leafs series I would be trashed by the 1st intermission
For the Cats, it usually starts when Ekblad or Kulikov miss a simple play behind the net with time they waste. Mind you, they're both much better d-men than me.

Reactions: BB79

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
If the league wants any team to win this series it would be the Bruins. A Panthers vs Stars finals would be the worst possible result
Yes the west will be Dallas, (because the option is Canadian*) so that will cover the a Bettman’s sunbelt team involved part, and then NY vs BOS to satisfy U.S broadcast partners.

*this covers the “screw Canada” conspiracy.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Not to beat a dead horse but no one here seemed to acknowledge that when the bruins fans stated the same thing. Now it’s Fla turn. Considering how this series has gone I’m inclined to start thinking there may be some fire under that smoke
I rooted for the Bruins that year, as they had Horton, Seidenberg, and Soupy. Thought it was stupid that year as well.

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
League only rigs playoff games that’s why Boston was able to win like 100 games last season but no playoff rounds.

Tell us all how the big bad bruins hurt you! You come here just to stir up shit or you going to make a valid point about the game?

Reactions: Ratsreign

YukonCornelius

Apr 13, 2018
You take away the 2011 Greg Campbell cup win and Boston is having it out with the Sharks for who is the biggest choker of the cap era.
Lol well since you can’t do that, I’m not really sure what point you’re trying to make.

“hEy If YoU cHaNgE hIsToRy ThInGs WoUlD be dIfFeReNt!”

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Lol well since you can’t do that, I’m not really sure what point you’re trying to make.

“hEy If YoU cHaNgE hIsToRy ThInGs WoUlD be dIfFeReNt!”

I’ve never made a point in my life so I’m not gonna start today.

I hate Boston. I hate the city, I hate the sports teams, and you are probably an alright person but because you like those things I probably hate you too.

The Doctors Office

May 2, 2022
If the league was meddling with outcomes to promote the 'stars' for marketing gain, Matthews would have probably made it further vs Marchand unless the league just happens to also be the world largest supplier of comically large fake noses.

• Haha
Reactions: RedRocking
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad