GWT: EPL - Matchweek 30

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Dragusin isn't at the level of van den Ven and could have been more decisive against Barkley on Luton's goal but he finally looked like his Genoa version today.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Just as well I didn't end up at the Bridge LOL

Didn't you bitch someone out a week ago for "thread derailing" the FA Cup thread by posting about a player who had just scored in the FA Cup lol
It's humor for f***'s sake! :laugh: Context!

7d3c9cee-348f-4c9c-8337-d9124b02487b_text.gif

Last edited:

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don’t want to go into it, but just saw a couple of the close calls on replay. Been at toddler birthdays (shoot me), but anyone who thinks the officials are anything but inconsistent are bananas. It’s absurd that no one knows week to week what is going to be called and what not.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Brentford the better team. United look like they have for most of the season.
This is how it happens all the time under ETH. A huge win that makes the pundits say "have they taken the next step?" and then the next week or a two weeks later they come out and look like utter trash. At least this time they aren't losing yet, although there's still 45 minutes for that to happen.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'm trying to think of a single United player that has looked good so far and I'm coming up blank. A few have looked not awful or just been uninvolved overall, but no one has looked good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad