GWT: EPL - Matchweek 36 (ft. MW 26)

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
:laugh: United are so bad. Don't think I've seen a player look as finished as Casemiro still playing in a top league. Eriksen not far behind.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It's absolutely a different level team since those ugly winter days. Everything is clicking right now (solid adds in the January transfer window too) but unfortunately I doubt both Eze and Olise are with the team when the next season starts. If they can keep all the key guys in the summer then anything but a top half finish next season has to be considered as a disappointment.
Yeah for sure. It’s a shame that it’s inevitable Palace will lose them. But they’d be starters for teams contending for UCL spots (especially abroad) and here they are fighting for top half. Their level with both of them healthy is damn good. It’s a shame it’s a rarity

Reactions: Hostile Offer

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Carragher saying on Sky Sports to take Casemiro off, put AWB as a CB and bring in someone else. :laugh: He hasn't seen AWB paly CB. I have and he was terrible. The only option for LB is Harry Amass and I'm not sure I'd want to ruin the kid's confidence playing in this game.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
:laugh: United are so bad. Don't think I've seen a player look as finished as Casemiro still playing in a top league. Eriksen not far behind.
Eriksen at least looks like he's trying he just absolutely doesn't have it anymore. Casemiro looks like he absolutely could not care at all.

I'm fully convinced most of the time he goes diving into challenges now it's because if he does that he doesn't actually have to run back. He can dive in, stay on the ground for a few seconds, and then jog back.

• Haha
Reactions: gary69

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I get the feeling United are saving "everything" for the FA Cup final, by which the injury situation should have improved significantly. Just mailing in the rest of the PL season. Shades of the EL final season. Of course the injury situation wasn't as dire then.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
I'm fully convinced most of the time he goes diving into challenges now it's because if he does that he doesn't actually have to run back. He can dive in, stay on the ground for a few seconds, and then jog back.

There he was again on his backside when a goal was scored.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad