F James Scantlebury - Lac St-Louis Arsenal M15, QM15AAA (2027 Draft)

BigHitter67

Feb 6, 2014
Never seen him play but I do notice he’s a Jan birthday. Through in some early puberty ? and some of these 14 yolds are like men among little boys . No idea at all if this applies to him but we’ve seen it a million times .

Plastic Joseph

Unregistered User
Mar 21, 2014
Never seen him play but I do notice he’s a Jan birthday. Through in some early puberty ? and some of these 14 yolds are like men among little boys . No idea at all if this applies to him but we’ve seen it a million times .
he's actually undersized and has a lot of skill.

Although you are correct, McDavid and Gretzky are Jan birthdays, so its not like every single Jan bday falls off once their relative age difference diminishes vs their peers.

I get what you are saying, but in contrast to that I think I remember reading that the first 4 months of the calendar year had significantly more players than the last 1/3, so sometimes that advantage at an early age leads to lifelong success in the sport. That article was old though, like early or mid 2000s. Not sure about the distribution of bdays currently in the NHL

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
and for 2024 ?

I'm teasing because I know from experience that everyone who has ventured to predict USDP selections has screwed up. It's impossible to know if you're not a scout.

PPG rankings in the USA mean nothing. Just look at the previous rankings. No reason why it should be any different this year.
I understand that, PPG on eliteprospects should be taken with a massive grain of salt. But all the top teams/players get together 3-4 times a year in various tournaments/showcases. That is when you can assess head to head. Just last month Shattuck (#1), MSM (#2), Jr Pens (#4), and BK (#14, but was top 10 at the time), got together for a showcase. If you watched any of these games you can tell Pelosi is head and shoulders above everybody right now. I’d bet half my list will be NTDP players

BearQC

Feb 22, 2024
In USA now, he is destroying. I feel like 2027 will be a pretty good class for Quebecers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad