GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2021-2022 All Leagues Info!

What draft time would you prefer?

• Total voters

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
My longtime fantasy hockey league is Calling it Quits after this year. We've been going for 20 years, but the commissioner is done after the season, and so am I. So if there's any room next year, like in League C, I would join for sure.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I think my all time record vs @Beezer may be something like 3-3-35.

And just as often as i tie Roddy, I kick @I am not exposed 's ass for the first 4 or 5 days and he ends up coming back by the end to best me by a couple pts

Funny shit

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
My team has been scoring so many goals at such an unsustainable pace the past three weeks. Idk how.

Also @I am not exposed … thank you for being the only person to not go Vezina on me. Checkmate on forcing your hand haha

Lol. Yeah, I needed another goalie start and saw Edmonton on a roll so mistakenly went for Smith. Knew I should have gone for the Minnesota goaltender! Oh well.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
You all should thank me. I drafted Sebastian Asshole and Andrei Vasilevskiyyyyyyy and they’ve been the main reason my team is not that great. They’ve not been BAD, but they’re certainly let downs!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
You all should thank me. I drafted Sebastian Asshole and Andrei Vasilevskiyyyyyyy and they’ve been the main reason my team is not that great. They’ve not been BAD, but they’re certainly let downs!
Why? They were smart pick ups. Vasy is an almost guarantee on the goalie stat padding.and a necessary mid-late first round pick. You guys did great in your first year. Sucks to see Cowboy and Thunderheart go.

Meanwhile, my old friend Bye is back for yet another asskickin for the however manyth in a row :)

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
I have gotten so accustomed to disappointing goaltending that I’ve convinced myself that I’m pitching a shutout up 1-0 with 10:00 remaining in the first.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Ok so I spend the entire Football season in 1st only for not only my guys to all collectively take a shit in the Final but the winner's guys all their season's best.

Same thing in hockey and now Cicarelli's got my ass in a bind.🥴

I am the early 90s buffalo bills.

Reactions: Dr Beinfest

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Congratulations Ciccarelli! First place in league A! I managed to scrape out a 7th place finish, that was a rough season. All lower seeds beat the higher seeds in the final round… crazy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad