GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2021-2022 All Leagues Info!

What draft time would you prefer?

• Total voters

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Does everyone I play against need to have 6 f***ing shutouts by Thursday and 25 goals for?

Holy shit I'm going to blow the f*** up.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: CHGoalie27

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Lol, CHGoalie quietly picks up Stone and Backstrom and stashes them on IR because they will be back soon. You don’t need to murder all of us, We get it, you are a beast lol. I would have taken Stone but I have no IR spots. Thanks for only two!

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Lol, CHGoalie quietly picks up Stone and Backstrom and stashes them on IR because they will be back soon. You don’t need to murder all of us, We get it, you are a beast lol. I would have taken Stone but I have no IR spots. Thanks for only two!
Hey hey hey I'm rockin the same rules you are! And i had some key players out too.

@JonathanHuberdoh ready to trade Mika to me yet??

Reactions: JP Mick

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Well now I’m in your shoes. I’ve been forced to play Grubhubber repeatedly to fight off 1.50 GAA 0.950 sv ++++ eww.
Dude my entire team has decided to have their worst career seasons this year.

Barzal, Hall, DeBrincat, Pastrnak, Seguin, Schenn all 10 points or less this season and none of them has more than 4 goals on the year except the Cat but he's on a team that is god awful.....

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Dude my entire team has decided to have their worst career seasons this year.

Barzal, Hall, DeBrincat, Pastrnak, Seguin, Schenn all 10 points or less this season and none of them has more than 4 goals on the year except the Cat but he's on a team that is god awful.....
That happened to me last year. I almost got relegated. The first 3 weeks of the season are crucial. Dropping dead weight and picking up under the radar players before everyone does is key.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Win and save percentage is a total crap shoot from week to week. Hits, faceoffs, pp points, plus minus, these are easier to control.
From week to week yes but over the course of the season I mean… it’s statistics.
Just cause this is my first rodeo on the A league doesn’t mean this is my first rodeo ;)

Reactions: JP Mick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad