GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2023-24 All Leagues Info

What time would you like Draft start time to be?

• 1pm Draft Start

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 3pm Draft Star

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 5pm Draft Start

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Yet another point for just how broken and f***ed this Fantasy League structure is:

1705072192024.png

Why are any of these clowns in the top-100 players? A couple SHP and PIMs and Hits?

How does anyone actually think this is reasonable?

You have guys with 15+ goals sitting in the 300s lol.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Yet another point for just how broken and f***ed this Fantasy League structure is:

View attachment 801605

Why are any of these clowns in the top-100 players? A couple SHP and PIMs and Hits?

How does anyone actually think this is reasonable?

You have guys with 15+ goals sitting in the 300s lol.
I don't even wanna say either of the two responses I have to this😂

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Ciccarelli22eh I don't give a funk if you beat me 11-1 (great pickups, Lundell with the SHP and all!) but game on for that 1 brotha. You got the SHP and I'm just pumped Stenlund came up with 11 big ones. How often do Panthers last minute pickups ever help even just one of us anyway😂

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Haaaa I see you’re pulling my same Hail Mary this week lmao
I sure wasn't expecting the plus minus to change, I'm not bitchin- sitting in first without a first overall pick lol

And I can't not mention how I wore Kreidizzle's jersey yesterday and now I'm in my favoured slot entirely cuz of him and his last minute goal

Last edited:
Reactions: Panteras

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Damn. I was leading up until this week!

Still looking good in the standings though.

If my goaltenders could get their act together that would be great!
I've been considering sending you an Ilya for Igor straight up trade to shake the best friends luck up a bit, but I'm too afraid it'll propel Ilya and send Igor further!

We can both afford to get fully shutout in one of the next few weeks and still keep our bye week status 😂

Reactions: I am not exposed

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Panteras buddy...what the actual funk is that trade you sent?

You want me to trade Chris Kreider?

Yeah, and come on over, take my wife, try our bed, my kid can call you daddy. 😂

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
@Panteras buddy...what the actual funk is that trade you sent?

You want me to trade Chris Kreider?

Yeah, and come on over, take my wife, try our bed, my kid can call you daddy. 😂
Buddy, you’re making it sound like my offer was Ryan Reeves lmao…it’s for Roope Hintz…pretty equal value in my opinion. Actually the ranking thinks so too as they’re basically equal players from ownership % to stats etc. It’s simply a positional trade for me as I have too many Cs. But hey if you think Kreider for Hintz is not fair then so be it lol

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Buddy, you’re making it sound like my offer was Ryan Reeves lmao…it’s for Roope Hintz…pretty equal value in my opinion. Actually the ranking thinks so too as they’re basically equal players from ownership % to stats etc. It’s simply a positional trade for me as I have too many Cs. But hey if you think Kreider for Hintz is not fair then so be it lol
Did ya happen to catch how many Cs I got?

Forget that you're asking for my favorite New York Ranger

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Now it’s your chance to have one more better than all the ones you have! Lol

Ohh cmon Vinny is your favorite.

All good man. Oh look Roope just scored : P
Of course I love Vince. And Mika. And Igor. I wouldn't trade any of em if I had em, and
asking me to trade Kreider is just rude!

I really do like Roope a lot though, it just wouldn't make sense for us to make a deal for em at this point cuz of his position.

And I benched a Pageau SHG like a schmuck.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Of course I love Vince. And Mika. And Igor. I wouldn't trade any of em if I had em, and
asking me to trade Kreider is just rude!

I really do like Roope a lot though, it just wouldn't make sense for us to make a deal for em at this point cuz of his position.

And I benched a Pageau SHG like a schmuck.

Roope with 2 goals and an assist tonight….just saying… lol

Nah yeah I feel you bro. What hurts me with him is he is a C but gets like 2 faceoffs a night…like that just kills me. He’s a great point getter but damn I’m forced to start a guy like Couturier who gets 17 faceoffs a night. Otherwise I’m guaranteed to lose that category. I don’t watch any Dallas games so I’m wondering if this is a case where Hintz also plays wing and fregging yahoo still hasn’t assigned hin that position smh

Reactions: CHGoalie27

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Well I've already shit the bed with my goaltending category this week. Had both starting goaltenders yesterday and it backfired spectacularly!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Sergachev off IR, hour and a half later right back on. Xhekaj prematurely evacuated, pretty much for nothing. FML.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
About 90% sure I’m not going to play next season. I’ve started a new sales job for a boat company and between that and still working for my friend, I just haven’t had the time I’ve had in previous seasons. That’s not really fair to anyone. We’ll see as we get through the rest of this season and head toward the next draft, but I’ll still set my lineup each week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad