Fantasy Sports: Flyers forum Olympics fantasy draft pool

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
You gave Ilya Kovalchuk a PPP but not a goal for me

Yeah, that was the system I used where PP-points and EV-points are separated, i.e no separation between goals and assists on powerplays.

I realise that it might seem confusing so I'll change it.

Last edited:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Standings & Stats updated.

Have to say I'm surprised to se tade's team doing so poorly, I thought it would one of the best.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
those Canadians and American picks can be risky since you never know in which line they will play

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
What's the rule with replacing injured players after the tournament starts? Can I replace Zetterberg?

Well I was honestly going to take him before this morning's game and I might as well attempt to take him just in case the answer is yes and I can get another game out of him..

I'll take Grabner replacing injured Zetterberg

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
For logistical reasons I was first hesitant to mid-tournament replacements, but seing as it is only two players I'll allow the replacements. However no replacements may be made after the playoffs has begun.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
I'm not sure if you updated after yesterdays games but just at a glance I noticed I didn't get a point for Ryan Miller's win. Would have been a shutout if he wasn't jinxed!

Edt- Nevermind, I see the last update was Saturday.

Last edited:

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Thanks, fixed.

You also have Kari Lehtonen with 2 win points but 4 total points but he only played 1 game and it wasn't a shutout.
And you have Henrik Lundqvist with 9 points but I think he should have 8.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
You also have Kari Lehtonen with 2 win points but 4 total points but he only played 1 game and it wasn't a shutout.
And you have Henrik Lundqvist with 9 points but I think he should have 8.

Lehtonen had 2 assists vs Norway and Lundqvist had an assist vs Czech Rep hence the extra points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad