What does Florida do today

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Anyone else excited/nervous?

I think as everyone has discussed, a top 6 winger (sounds like there's a decent chance Dadonov might be back), a 2C, and another dman (Nuti should not be in the top 4 are priority, while also needing to fill in the various depth pieces lost, should be easy since the cap crunch caused so many good bottom 6ers to not be qualified. Does Florida accomplish what they need? Pull off a blockbuster? Quiet day? We'll find out soon

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

We have our first move of the day as Paul Stastny is apparently going back to Winnipeg. I am guessing just picks coming back as Vegas tries to clear room for AP

Also I love Jarmo Kekäläinen, his moves are always off the board and great, I think he has something big brewing, both trades made today are really bad on the surface, something's going on there, he's like the Yakuza boss in the Simpsons

tumblr_mm5grryHKI1qe69uio1_400.jpg

Reactions: 16Skippy

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019

We have our first move of the day as Paul Stastny is apparently going back to Winnipeg. I am guessing just picks coming back as Vegas tries to clear room for AP

Also I love Jarmo Kekäläinen, his moves are always off the board and great, I think he has something big brewing, both trades made today are really bad on the surface, something's going on there, he's like the Yakuza boss in the Simpsons

tumblr_mm5grryHKI1qe69uio1_400.jpg

He’s going to somehow sign Hall and Hoffman I think ;) change CBJ’s identity haha

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Vegas apparently gets a 4th rounder for Statsny. A bit surprised, I thought they would have to pay someone to take him. Then again he's still a decent player and Winnipeg really wants him.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Zito has really given me hope for tomorrow. He has made some really great deals and has improved our team with some really smart trades. I’m not expecting any of the big names tomorrow, but if he signs a couple of names like Toffoli, Turris, Boro, and maybe makes another trade I think this will be one of the best off seasons as a Panthers fan in a long time!

Reactions: Kid Icarus

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
12pm Eastern Time is like around 6pm pur Time here. That would be good for me, cause I stop working at that time.

Oh and I think it will be a more quiet Day. Only the Winger questions are interisting.

Thomas Colavecchio

Mar 24, 2019
I for one am excited to see the plan for the Cats that Mr. Z has...certainly curious how deeply Q has been involved in this process, how well they are aligned in who has been let go, who received the QO's, and of course who to really go after. I Hope he finds some way to move out Yands or Stralman from the D, and Connolly...

For me I think Hoffman will get an offer that Mr. Z will not want to commit to, as has been said Dad's is the more likely of the two to come back...I'm just not sure about the rumored 5Y x 6M...that sounds a bit rich, especially in the term. If Dad's returns, probably means Tippett will then slot to Line #3 RW, the only real slot for Connolly that I see. It will be interesting for sure to see what the thinking is.

For C, who would you go after for a shorter term choice, between recent buyouts Wennberg or Turris, and Haula as a UFA? Or someone else? For the short sample size I was not overly impressed with Haula after the trade. I think the connection with Wennberg / CBJ and Mr. Z might make sense, and let him and Borgy fight it out for the 2 / 3 C spots for this coming season...then add Lundell to the competition only when he is ready to come over. That would keep Acciari at 4C where I think he could have the most impact with new and really aggressive linemates. How do you spell "we need more grit"??

Finally, I think AP will be too rich for the Cats D, depending on who goes out...I'm curious what everyone thinks will happen??

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Friedman on Sprtnets 590 right now saying TOR will try and go after Weegar....

I'll be upset if Zito trades him at all but to do it in division and to TOR would be the worst. Can't think of who TOR would even offer?

Get ya :popcorn: ready y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad