Post-Game Talk: Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I believe in these 2. Legacy games on Thursday.
i.jpeg

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
florida lost one to f***in boston. losses happen.

but rangers will not win another game if they do not play with more energy than they had tonight. momentum isn't bullshit. physicality isn't bullshit

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
and it was a goal that Shesty stopped about 5 or 6 times tonight in the first alone. They didn't challenge Andersen at all. They really should have been shut out.
Yep I thought they had two good chances all game

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Carolina played their cute little hearts out and still only got Halfway. we have to win 1 game out of 2. I guarantee you they're getting eliminated in Raleigh.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
We only need to lose 2 now.

Honestly I don't understand how more teams don't blow 3-0 leads. Momentum has totally shifted here
No idea how you'd check the stats but I'd say it has as much to do with the fact that when the series is between two relatively even teams, 3-0 leads are a pretty rare result.
You either sweep a team you are better than, or it's more than likely they take at least one game off you before it gets to 3-0.

Even in this series Carolina could have jagged one of those 2 OT games and then a 3-2 series looks right so 3-0 doesn't factor

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
They're done. Sorry to say but the loser mentality has creeped back into them. Letting this team hang around for no F'n reason. Mika, Kreider, Panarin, Trocheck have completely disappeared the last two games.

If they lose game 6 like a bunch of imbeciles, it's over.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
How is Jacob Trouba a captain? Is the idea to have the guy who commits the most boneheaded penalties and is on the ice for the most goals against in a series be the captain?

I haven't seen a captain this useless since...Chris Drury.
Actually he seems to be a very good captain.
He mentors the younger players. Is welcoming to players who have been traded here. Some have slept on his couch instead of having to live out of a hotel.
Great in the community.

He just sucks as a player.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
They're done. Sorry to say but the loser mentality has creeped back into them. Letting this team hang around for no F'n reason. The Mika, Kreider, Panarin, Trocheck have completely disappeared the last two games.

If they lose game 6 like a bunch of imbeciles, it's over.
how is it over when we're 4-1 at MSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad