Post-Game Talk: Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I met my French model girlfriend on the internet and she said the same exact thing.
Gazelle, is this you?
Untitled.jpg

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I'm going to do everyone a favor here and frankly not watch these next two games unless the Rangers actually look like they're going to win. I honestly can't watch a 3-0 series blown lead. If it happens I'll sleep better at night knowing I didn't watch the NHL's equivalent of animals being tortured. But today I watched so here I am.
I'm glad I have a meeting to go to Thursday night so I have a good reason to keep my mind otherwise occupied.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I watched the Yankees blow a 3-0 lead. It doesn't bother me anymore.

They won the World Series five years later.

Your friend feels that way because the Sharks are dog ass.

And what are the Rangers? Since 1967 (trying to use the modern era and mitigate the effects of Montreal getting the best players in O6 days) we have as many championships as the Jets. This is a BAD losing franchise. I only watch them because my parents and I are immigrants and most immigrants move to New York, not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
And what are the Rangers? Since 1967 (trying to use the modern era and mitigate the effects of Montreal getting the best players in O6 days) we have as many championships as the Jets. This is a BAD losing franchise. I only watch them because my parents and I are immigrants and most immigrants move to New York, not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
So don't watch them.

I don't know what else to tell you. You're just miserable all the time.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Hey there’s a thriving Polish community in western PA

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Well, in that case...get over it. We won the World Series.

The Yankees are the Montreal Canadians if the Montreal Canadians had unlimited resources and no cap. It's not remotely the same. You're in your 30s so you might even remember part of the dynasty years. The Rangers are a punchline.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Yankees are the Montreal Canadians if the Montreal Canadians had unlimited resources and no cap. It's not remotely the same. You're in your 30s so you might even remember part of the dynasty years. The Rangers are a punchline.
If the Rangers lost this series and won the Cup in 2029, you would take it.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
The more times this gets repeated, the greater the chances it will happen. Manifest some abundance, y'all.
They only have to lose two in a row now ... the fact that we had a 3-0 lead is not super relevant anymore. They should still win the series, but they gotta show some urgency.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So don't watch them.

I don't know what else to tell you. You're just miserable all the time.

Am, I? I actually started to believe after we went up 3-0. I was listening to sports radio and thinking I might get to witness something special for the first time in my life with the Rangers. Now I feel like a fool. Like a guy that loved a girl while she was f***ing his best friend the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ail

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Am, I? I actually started to believe after we went up 3-0. I was listening to sports radio and thinking I might get to witness something special for the first time in my life with the Rangers. Now I feel like a fool. Like a guy that loved a girl while she was f***ing his best friend the entire time.
Don't get that up and don't get that down.

You're 43, you should know better.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
If this goes to a game 7, I may be forced to temporarily halt the embargo with @Machinehead and work together to improve our odds. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad