GDT: Game 79: Preds vs Those F'n Guys 7PM | Fiala and Hartman have how many goals? EACH??? Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
FRG5I-eXIAM2LSO

:nashville
(44-29-5) 93 pts
Predators Lineup:
Tolvanen-Johansen-Tomasino
Forsberg-Granlund-Duchene
Trenin-Sissons-Jeannot
Cousins-McCarron-Kunin

Josi-Fabbro
Ekholm-Carrier
Borowiecki-Benning

F236Pcl.jpg
Predators Injuries:
Jeremy Lauzon - DTD - Lower Body

:wild
(50-21-7) 107 pts
Wild Lineup:
Kaprizov-Hartman-Bjugstad
Fiala-Gaudreau-Boldy
Cramarossa-Eriksson Ek-Dewar
Deslauriers-Jost-Duhaime

Middleton-Spurgeon
Brodin-Goligoski
Merrill-Kulikov

F236Pcl.jpg
Wild Injuries:
Mats Zuccarello - DTD - Lower Body
Marcus Foligno - DTD - COVID
Jordan Greenway - DTD - Upper Body
Matt Dumba - DTD - Upper Body

Goalies:

HjcJBMc.jpg

Last Game:
Predators: L | 2-6 @ TBL
Wild: W | 6-3 vs SEA

hHzOr1D.jpg

UJ4Wq4Z.jpg

Betting Odds:
fGgUBrS.jpg

Recap:

Last edited:

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
How has Kunin been for you guys? Numbers look a bit down. I’ve always thought he’s got a few 40-50 point seasons in him.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
How has Kunin been for you guys? Numbers look a bit down. I’ve always thought he’s got a few 40-50 point seasons in him.
Eh... maybe he raised our hopes a little with his good finish to last season, but I think our general consensus this season is that - especially for all the opportunity he has gotten to be a 2nd line player - he is leaving us wanting. At least in terms of skill/production. He's playing a good physical game and throwing hits, so that's something. But he has looked a lot more like a bottom-6 player when instead we wanted to see him as a top-6 player.

Based on this year, I can't imagine any of us thinking he has a 40-50 pt season in him. In fact, another 30-pt season seems like it might be a bit of a stretch. But that's just "based on this year". It sure would be nice if he could get his scoring touch back. For all his physical play along the boards and the PIMs he has been piling up, even some fights, frankly we need him to go the net more and actually touch the puck more.
:dunno:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I am shocked that the Preds are favored by 1.5 goals.

The scores have been 5-2, 6-2 and 6-2 in three Preds wins.

Where can I get some money down on this game?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Hey I’m about to head up to Chicago.

Can somebody spot me McCarron for the NPPG please? Anybody want a Portillo’s while I’m up there?
That is going a long way for food! (I used to go to Toledo or Indy for Skyline Chili before you could order food on the internet.)

We have some Portillo's in the Milwaukee area, but I don't like Chicago style hotdogs. I get other things on the menu like Italian Beef.

Edit: Now I just go 1 mile to the Kroger's to get Skyline.

Last edited:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Board whipping boy. Seems to do whatever the coaching staff asks of him but isn't putting up numbers and continuously takes stupid penalties. Think the org is probably happy with him as a long-term bottom 6 guy, but the board would rather he be shipped out at the end of the season.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Board whipping boy. Seems to do whatever the coaching staff asks of him but isn't putting up numbers and continuously takes stupid penalties. Think the org is probably happy with him as a long-term bottom 6 guy, but the board would rather he be shipped out at the end of the season.
Naw, who really wants him shipped out? He's fine for what he is. It's only we've realized we need somebody else to be a top-6 winger for us. Aside from that detail, don't we all like Kunin? :dunno:

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Naw, who really wants him shipped out? He's fine for what he is. It's only we've realized we need somebody else to be a top-6 winger for us. Aside from that detail, don't we all like Kunin? :dunno:
Do you? Because I can't think of anything positive he does for the team, other than throwing a few hits here and there.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Kunin has been below average on the 2nd line. The coaching staff stuck with him a long time, so they must've liked his work. But after he took some extremely dumb penalties they put him on the 4th line.

I think they'll be giving Glass and Tomasino the inside lane on the 2nd line next season to see if they can produce more secondary scoring. The Tolvanen + Kunin experiment just wasn't ready for prime time, but they're younger players so it's anyone's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad