Post-Game Talk: Goaltending is playoff ready, powerplay is not. Panthers 4-0 over CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
8mh6xf.jpg

Attachments

• blown coverage.PNG
    blown coverage.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 1

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Okayyyyy…

So for a couple of years we couldn’t get blanked… We loved that team.

We’ve been frustrated with that last one since they got shutout more than they should have this year !

But back-to-back shutouts ? ANOTHER 50 wins season ?

They’ve really turned a corner and changed over that style… LOVE IT !!

FIFTY WINS !!!!!

Just give me 20 goals for Bennett now and let’s prepare to kick those Leafs asses !!!!!! :P

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTHERS !!!

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
TOR lose in regulation so we need a single point to lock up 2nd but BOS vs PIT could still open the door for us at 1st on Saturday.

Saw bits n pieces tonight, seemed like a controlled practice from start to finish.
Fine tuning some things and not throwing the body to heal up.

Really hope we go on a deep run again because Bob ain't getting younger and he may only have this year or next in a Panthers jersey. Enjoy it while it lasts, been a great final chapters to what was a delayed payoff when he was signed.

Just missing the Cup now.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
My observations:

- Rodrigues 100% did not score that second goal. #8 on the Blue Jackets own goaled that shit. That's going to be changed to a Lundell goal.

- Power Play looks AWFUL.

- Columbus just wanted to go home, as did the officials.

- I didn't notice two players at any point in tonight's game: Johnny Gaudreau and Uvis Balinskis. That is great for Florida and really, really disturbing for Columbus.

- Team seems to be swinging back into form, good tune-up tonight.

No complaints. Seriously, though, Rodrigues needs LASIK. Not even joking, or saying that to be mean, or anything like that. I think the guy probably needs vision correction. Dead serious.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
My observations:

- Rodrigues 100% did not score that second goal. #8 on the Blue Jackets own goaled that shit. That's going to be changed to a Lundell goal.

- Power Play looks AWFUL.

- Columbus just wanted to go home, as did the officials.

- I didn't notice two players at any point in tonight's game: Johnny Gaudreau and Uvis Balinskis. That is great for Florida and really, really disturbing for Columbus.

- Team seems to be swinging back into form, good tune-up tonight.

No complaints. Seriously, though, Rodrigues needs LASIK. Not even joking, or saying that to be mean, or anything like that. I think the guy probably needs vision correction. Dead serious.

Or hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad