Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
My goodness. They play like Detroit with a lead.
Cossa looking great all game but gives up 2 in the final 5 minutes. Game probably going to OT unless Rockford Files scores another.

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
While I doubt this is true, for the sake of the argument I want to have, I ACCEPT THIS AS FACT!

ONCE ...... ONCE

one game. He played ONE GAME. I guess that can be seen as ONCE.

But then the moment came, and it got away. Cossa made it to the game’s midpoint before being pulled after giving up four goals on nine shots — not the way anyone would have envisioned his likely finale for Toledo.

Still early but Cossa is not building a record of winning the biggest games. At juniors he didn't even make it into the net. A netminder giving up the first two goals of the game in each of the first 2 games is (duh) not good. This is just the beginning, but I maintain he has a huge amound of pressure to perform in this one. ... Yeah yeah, first yeah in the A, goalies take longer. Look at the arger sample size..... I don't buy it, so hold it. LOL!
So. ... The overtime wins don't count!! Ok, so you let me know when you think the games matter???? Only TO in gane 7 of the final!!!??
Great, I can't wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad