HFJets tribute... celebrating the fans of this forum...

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
GNEK09CXMAIN8qo

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Too many other things to do to keep posting here all summer. I won't disappear, I'll probably check in now and then to see if Sip has mellowed or what video The Dude has put up. But as you can see below, I'll be busy busy busy until we all reconvene in September.
Here is one for you. :naughty::laugh: It's a foot tapper .

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Any idiot can reach 10,000 posts. I could probably do it myself if I live long enough. All you have to do is shout Go Jets Go about 20 times a day on a thread and you'll be at 10K in no time.

A better measure maybe is likes. Some guys have more posts than likes. Some guys get way more likes than they post. Maybe we need to look at ratio or something. Wolfie gets 1.5 likes for each post but @macmaroon is running about 4 likes per post.
An Hfboards analytics department definitely needs to be created haha
Congrats to all who are brave enough to post; likes or no likes and go jets go!

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
This is because 'Likes' were only added to HFBoards a few years ago. I wanna say around ~2018 but not 100% sure on that. Many posters who had been around here before that may already have had 5-10k posts before 'Likes' were even introduced so generally posters who joined in the last few years will most likely have a better like-ratio than those who were around in the pre-Like era. But yes for someone like @macmaroon to have a 4x likes to post ratio while being a member since the pre-like era is impressive.

This is precisely it. I remember when Likes became a thing, and I was here for 6 years prior to their implementation. I'm not that bad of a poster where my like to post ratio is as skewed as it is. :P

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
I take pride in my 2.5:1 likes per post ratio but it's even more impressive considering that I HAVE to be on the "Top 5 Most Ignored Posters List"

Maybe I'll consider cleaning up my act next season

View attachment 864708
If everyone that dislikes your posts ignores you, wouldn't it stand to reason that you'd have MORE likes than the avg poster?

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
If everyone that dislikes your posts ignores you, wouldn't it stand to reason that you'd have MORE likes than the avg poster?
If everyone who dislikes my posts ignores me, then who is liking all my posts?

That makes no sense. It's not like people who don't like my posts can take my "likes" away by not liking them

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

That makes no sense. It's not like people who don't like my posts can take my "likes" away by not liking them
You haven't figured out how to like your own posts yet? :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Buffdog

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Too many other things to do to keep posting here all summer. I won't disappear, I'll probably check in now and then to see if Sip has mellowed or what video The Dude has put up. But as you can see below, I'll be busy busy busy until we all reconvene in September.
Hopefully not too busy to post a picture of you sunbathing whenever it gets warm enough around here. If it ever gets warm enough here.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005

The ones not ignoring your posts are more likely to 👍 your posts, no?

I wasn't saying people were "taking your likes away." I guess me using the word "dislike" in my initial post gave you the impression I was saying they were effectively giving you thumbs down... I guess? I'm not sure how we got here. 😆

Hopefully not too busy to post a picture of you sunbathing whenever it gets warm enough around here. If it ever gets warm enough here.
FFS

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31 and Buffdog

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Found HFBoards glitchy and at times unusable since almost midway through the season, had issues with it last season as well when trying to post, no problems prior in the dozen years I had been here!

If trying to post continues to be as frustrating next season as it it is now I’m done!
HF Boards on my phone sucks. HF Boards on my laptop with UBlock is smooth sailing.
Are you doing your posts on your phone?
That could be the issue.

Reactions: sipowicz

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
HF Boards on my phone sucks. HF Boards on my laptop with UBlock is smooth sailing.
Are you doing your posts on your phone?
That could be the issue.
I'm almost exclusively on my phone and no issues. I do have a blocker on it, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad