Post-Game Talk: Hit em with the 4 like AM34. Leafs lose 4th straight game 7 to Boston: 2-1

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
still can't believe neither of the breakaways during/after the Knies penalty got a call. the Dewar one especially, where he got hooked on the hand, on a SH breakaway during a penalty for a hook that didn't hit the hands
We got more PPs in the series, and why would anyone believe we would have scored if we got one or two of those calls? Ref-blaming is a cheap cover for scoring only 12 goals this series.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
I don’t think dekes watches hockey tbh. He has to just sit infront of numbers and make assumptions on them. Anyone with eyes watching our series wouldn’t call pasta soft

Even tonight pastrnak laid out reinhart with a big reverse hit

Pasta took 5 hits that were jaw dropping, If Marner or nylander took one of those they would stop playing the series and go home to cry.

He laid Tavares out too

Pastrnak is only matched by matthews(when he feels like it) physically

Spot on. Not only the hits, but he goes straight to the net from the corner, eats what he needs to eat to make a play.

I would only add that while Matthews is definitely the one that can match it, he is bigger/taller player.

Pasta is Marner height but not skipping leg days in the gym.

It's funny, we assume he is as big as Matthews, because he plays like it.. Watch them standing next to each other in the handshake line.

Pasta, as stupid as it was, fought in NHL and messed his hand on someone's helmet .. I can't even imagine our players fighting...

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Screenshot_2024-05-07-15-15-05~2.png

Reactions: arso40

Leafshater67

Nov 2, 2019
Halifax
Make an example out of Marner and shake up the culture of this team. They’re too busy being best friends and thinking of themselves as Gods to win. They’re too comfortable and need to be brought out of that comfort zone.

Fire Shanahan, fire Keefe, move Marner at all costs. The team is better without him and his cap hit and it’ll light a fire under these complacent losers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad