Post-Game Talk: Horrifying Act of Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If you're calling me out for it...I'm the wrong target. I don't beat my chest about it.

This conversation is dumb...let's move on.
LMAO you talk about hating the NBA like I talk about Kreider, dude.

I don't know if you realize it, but like how I'm the guy that does all the stupid shit I do, Boris Zubov is the guy that talks about hating the NBA constantly. It's your wrestling gimmick at this point.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
yeah but nobody else got to face off against the worst playoff team in 35 years....

Of course the Rangers earned this matchup by winning the Presidents trophy, thats what winning in the regular season should reward you with , unlike Dallas getting Vegas or Boston getting Florida.

But the Rangers played liked deep fried donkey dick for large portions of the series.

Shits not gonna cut against an actual good team, like Carolina.
Don't worry, keep whining and please don't celebrate the series win. I will say it once again for the people in the back. It's hard to sweep an NHL team. They are the worst playoff team record wise but it still doesn't mean they couldn't steal a game or 2. I have also watched every Carolina-NYI game and the truth is Carolina has not been that impressive except for game 2. That series could be 2-2 or even 3-1 Isles.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
What an absolute poop bag that guy is.... guy showed his true self and it wasn't pretty
When he has NOT showed his true self? If I could edit Gifs I'd change this to single him out...
images.jpg

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
My beloved Jimothy Vesey was guilty of quite a few boneheaded turnovers in this game. He's made some really poor plays with the puck in the D zone. I noticed he has a tendency to double back and reverse the puck as his go to on the boards in the D zone even when the right play is to go north with it and it's caused a number of turnovers and defensive zone time being extended. I'd like to see him default more to the chip out when it's there, doubling back is always tough when there's a heavy forecheck and your teammates are flat footed*.

*Unless you're Adam Fox lol

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I love how we're at each other's throats after a sweep and being the first team to advance to the next round.

I love you all. Lol Even those that want to rip me one.
The only throat I'm at is yours for wanting to bring back that line from the 8th circle of Hell.

Beyond that, it's just an observation.

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Maybe we should talk more about what Biz-Douchebag was saying & how he was acting in the 2nd intermission?

Surely we can all agree how unprofessional & pathetic THAT disgusting display was.
I missed it.

Do I even wanna know?

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
The only throat I'm at is yours for wanting to bring back that line from the 8th circle of Hell.

Beyond that, it's just an observation.
I offered that as more throwing shit on the wall to see if it sticks. I was just bullspitting

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
LMAO you talk about hating the NBA like I talk about Kreider, dude.

I don't know if you realize it, but like how I'm the guy that does all the stupid shit I do, Boris Zubov is the guy that talks about hating the NBA constantly. It's your wrestling gimmick at this point.
I'm pretty confident I'm known as the guy who interjects pizza into every conversation. ( & the guy who just won the fantasy league!)

Again this is a REALLY dumb thing to be going back & forth on. Why are you of all people so prickly tonight. Let's enjoy the sweep, eh?

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Heres something that just popped into my head.

Rangers may have dealt out L's to Crosby and Ovechkin in their last playoff appearances.

Pens may get in again while Crosby is still playing but the Caps won't. Ovi is going to get 895 and call it a career.
Is it possible he played hurt? It's shocking how he did absolutely nothing considering he was on a tear finishing the season

Reactions: Clark Kellogg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad