IFHL draft: Rounds 21- 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotroneoa

Sep 8, 2003
taken?

Modano..please check cause I went through all the rounds and I didn't see him..secondly I am on the clock Jin I missed my 24th round..I got him.

Thanks

Anthony

GM Carolina

Modano = God said:
I'm sure he's taken..

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
cotroneoa said:
Modano..please check cause I went through all the rounds and I didn't see him..secondly I am on the clock Jin I missed my 24th round..I got him.

Thanks

Anthony

GM Carolina

I still have two questions, 1) why did you get to pick twice? and 2) Can I make my pick?

cotroneoa

Sep 8, 2003
primeau taken?

Damn it I checked each round he wasn't on any list..but if you can point out where he was taken..no problem..jin..first page dude your after me..

vsmith said:
1. he's to make a pick now. please, check the first page.
2. you pick right after cotroneoa repicks, cos k.primeau is taken.

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
vsmith said:
jin, if cotroneoa takes messier he's his. if not - he's yours.

signing FAs begins after the draft. guess it's gonna be anounced on the website.

I just want to make sure that I can pick up guys not on the Free Agent list. I only have 1 prospect so I want to grab a few more. Honestly to keep it fair we should just keep the draft going until everyone has all their picks IMO.

vsmith

Sep 26, 2002
moscow, russia
Visit site
jin said:
I just want to make sure that I can pick up guys not on the Free Agent list. I only have 1 prospect so I want to grab a few more. Honestly to keep it fair we should just keep the draft going until everyone has all their picks IMO.

signing FAs will be going just like the draft - you'll be able to sign one player a day. first come - first serve.

PLAYERS ON MIKE MODANO'S FREE AGENTS LIST ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES AVAILABLE. THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF PROSPECTS TO SIGN! ;)

cotroneoa

Sep 8, 2003
Free Agent list?

is there one? is there a link?

vsmith said:
signing FAs will be going just like the draft - you'll be able to sign one player a day. first come - first serve.

PLAYERS ON MIKE MODANO'S FREE AGENTS LIST ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES AVAILABLE. THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF PROSPECTS TO SIGN! ;)

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
vsmith said:

What is it going to be, like one round of draft a day with everybody going on the clock at once!?

I have yet to hear any reasonable explanation as to *why* it would have to be done this way instead of just going on with the draft like we've been doing. I thought we are moving along pretty well.

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
KingTY said:
but as a backup plan, just in case he has been taken, minny selects:

Christian Backman

Arghh! I am PISSED! :D

But being a peaceful person that I am, I'll just wait till M=G gets online and shoots you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad