Jacob Trouba Wins the Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Yet you post here! Clearly follow it. haha this is money. Dont you see how this reflects on your own self?
Reflects that I like hockey :dunno:

I followed hockey during the last two lockouts. The NHL could disappear tomorrow, hockey would still be played.

Weird that you confuse the two.

Reactions: pouf pouf

Nogatco Rd

noble man who is loved by many animal
Apr 3, 2021
Why stop there? You could have the "most improved bust" so Laf can get a trophy too! Call it the Juraj Slafkovsky Memorial Trophy.
The Sean Avery Award, given annually to the retired 4th liner who best demonstrates excellence in the combined fields of Filmed Confrontation, Homeless Person Harassment, and Bike Lane Protection

Last edited:

Moose Head

Mar 12, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
If anyone needed proof that the NHL is a complete joke league on par with WWE, welp..here it is…

How anyone can still take this farce of a league seriously is beyond me…

The winner should get to wear the Million Dollar Belt for a year:

Ted_DiBiase_Million_Dollar_Belt.jpg

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I never knew how meaningless this award actually is.

Voting: Mark Messier solicits suggestions from team and League personnel to compile a list of potential candidates for the award. However, the selection of the three finalists and ultimate winner is Messier’s alone.

Source

Nice of him to compile a list of suggestions to create an illusion of voting, even if he just picks his favorite guy regardless.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Incredible this must have made so many internet hockey fans heads explode.

Devils fans just the idea hockey isnt a simulation eh. Tough thing to not acknowledge considering its a CONTACT sport.
Honestly, not as bad as I thought. Made popcorn for nothing

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
If ex players can create trophy’s named after themselves and award them as they want, I can’t wait for the Raffi Torres Longest Suspension of the Season Cup.

Reactions: DisgruntledHawkFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad